Low level Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low level Suggestion

1.Makes something about guild resources...low lvl players can never finish the quest..only thing we get from there is loosing orbs /pet loyality and time..it is a lvl 20+ event but at how things go one you can make it 1000+ becouse just the top lvls on server can get the quest finished.

2.Sagnolia the same thing what pvp event is an event where lvl 30-50 players need to fight against lvl 70+?....
    Make a lvl gap at entrece so lvl 30-40 to be in one instance ,40-50 another instance and so on..
    This can equlibrate sagnolia give low lvl's the chanche to get kills "becouse like it is now we die in 1 hit evry time", and also that lvl cao fights could solve most of the insane lag issue that is in sagnolia.

And yes like it is now..means low lvl players can't do anithing about the main 2 event's that gives badges and honour..
    So don't know how you encourege new players to join the game becouse over 60% of the beginers give up after they reach lvl 40 and find out how important is sagnolia and RB..and they can't do a thing to get reward from there:/

That's the problem for not keeping on the tail of the average of people's level in your server(s). This has been suggested many, many times but I'll assure you it will not happen as it ruins why Crystal Saga has multiple servers, if we made all PvP things 100% balenced and fair, there is no reason to join a new server when you can join S30 or something.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
    Server: HellStorm [S63]
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

Level up faster in those PVP maps and you won't have an issue. Or join a guild that dominates that server.

Comment

This sugestion was be couse not evry player have 100000000$ in bank account to lvl as fast as others..
        And not evry player can play 24/24h like are doing top 10-20 on server..

But with a sistem like this beginers or players that join on a server at 2-3 days after it oppened ..already lost on that server?..

Even wartune have lvl caps in both battelground and group arena..

Becouse that is how it should be in pvp things not a player that started to play 4 days ago against 1 that started 1 mounth ago...
        This is no pvp sistem anymore..is hack and slash game for the older player while he have a life hack on...
        Something like that i don't even know how many times a singel player in sagnolia slashed all my team and started to kill us at respawn point.

You can call this a pvp?

Comment

Working...
        X