Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Job System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job System

I think a job system where people buy into a job to earn copper/silver/gold/jobexp per hour even when they are offline would be preaty nice and make everyone happy really, with the exception of those too low of lvl that is lvl 29 and down. I already have it preaty well maped out up to around 15 different jobs so just post what you think and if you seem to like it i'll post the whole of the 15 jobs with names, buy-in, pay per hour, job exp per hour.

If you are going to make a job system maybe start at lvl 40. Around lvl 40 is where many people need that gold and exp, but i would really like to know what kind of jobs you have in mind so please post them. ^_^
    The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
    Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

I'd put lots of constaint because people would get money way tooo fast and it would crash all the prices xD example: only for 2 hours per day, need to do this this and that in that laps of time. etc....
      IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
      Class: Tanker
      Level: 50s scion
      Server: Cheurna gorge
      Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

I will post it in just a few minutes, and one thing that helps keep it from crashing the market is because of the buy in price for the jobs, and the job exp, if someone wanted to reach the highest job it would take a few hundred days to do so.

Comment

Okay, here we go. A quick correction to my previous post, it would take hundreds of hours not days.

1)Kid 10silver buy-in, 10copper earning per hour, required job exp 0, earned job exp per hour 1, earned honor per hour 10, required lvl 40+
          2)Shop Keeper 20silver buy-in, 20copper earning per hour, required job exp 50, earned job exp per hour 2, earned honor per hour 20, required lvl 40+
          3)Shop Owner 40silver buy-in, 40copper earning per hour, required job exp 150, earned job exp per hour 4, earned honor per hour 30, required lvl 40+
          4)Blacksmith 80silver buy-in, 80copper earning per hour, required job exp 350, earned job exp per hour 8, earned honor per hour 40, required lvl 45+
          5)Recruit 1.6gold buy-in, 1.6silver earning per hour, required job exp 750, earned job exp per hour 16, earned honor per hour 50, required lvl 45+
          6)Trainee 3.2gold buy-in, 3.2silver earning per hour, required job exp 1550, earned job exp per hour 32, earned honor per hour 60, required lvl 45+
          7)Recruiter 6.4gold buy-in, 6.4silver earning per hour, required job exp 3150, earned job exp per hour 64, earned honor per hour 70, required lvl 50+
          8)Trainer 12.8gold buy-in, 12.8silver earning per hour, required job exp 6350, earned job exp per hour 128, earned honor per hour 80, required lvl 50+
          9)Professional Fighter 25.6gold buy-in, 25.6silver earning per hour, required job exp 12750, earned job exp per hour 256, earned honor per hour 90, required lvl 50+
          10)Adventurer 51.2gold buy-in, 51.2silver earning per hour, required job exp 25550, earned job exp per hour 512, earned honor per hour 100, required lvl 55+
          11)Thief 1.024platinum buy-in, 1.024gold earning per hour, required job exp 51150, earned job exp per hour 1024, earned honor per hour 110, required lvl 55+
          12)Hunter 2.048platinum buy-in, 2.048gold earning per hour, required job exp 102350, earned job exp per hour 2048, earned honor per hour 120, required lvl 55+
          13)Magic Performer 4.096platinum buy-in, 4.096gold earning per hour, required job exp 204750, earned job exp per hour 4096, earned honor per hour 130, required lvl 60+
          14)Mercenary 8.192platinum buy-in, 8.192gold earning per hour, required job exp 409550, earned job exp per hour 8192, earned honor per hour 140, required lvl 60+
          15)Elite Guard 16.384platinum buy-in, 16.384gold earning per hour, required job exp 819150, earned honor per hour 150, required lvl 60+

here it is completely done.
          Last edited by Meekyle; 06-05-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

the job system wouldnt be a bad idea, but it would need a loooot of tweaking to be able to overcome exploitation.
            Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

if you look very closely it is impossible to really exploit it unless of course you already got the best job but that wont happen for over a week do to the fact that job exp is required and that there are lvl limitations.

Comment

its an exploit because i think the amounts are too high
                Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Wow, it takes 100 hours to earn back what you used to buy in, thats not an exploit.

Comment

do you know how much people play this game? and what about the ones who have more than enough money already? theyd just be making extra pocket change and easy honor >.> a lot of people in my server that are at the minimum lv req. have a decent amnt of gold already. i wouldnt mind this because im tired of farming elites and pawning gear for next to nothing. i literally never have money for anything good. at all. :P curse player prices and my mediocre level lol
                    Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

this isnt a half bad idea... each level to promote up takes 50 hrs. so from 1 to 15 is 750 hr. thats over a month of straight game play. now if you add in a daily time limit of how long you can do said job, as suggested by Kkrazymen, i think that would even out the playing field.
                      (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                      server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                      "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

it doesnt even matter anymore -_- itd be nice to have. +1
                        Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

would be good to have like a sort of job change capsule simiiliar to sex chance capsule anyone
                          "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
                          Class:Dps
                          Honour:Count
                          Server:Starglade
                          Guild: Blackwings

Comment

good idea rayne :P
                            Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

BINGO!! well lets see what the others say
                              "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
                              Class:Dps
                              Honour:Count
                              Server:Starglade
                              Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Working...
                              X