No announcement yet.

Island of Blessings Suggestions&Feedback:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I SIMPLY THINK THEY NEED TO STOP GIVING PEOPLE BOUND #$%$@%# HEROIC WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bound anything for that matter, cheap insignificant items shouldnt be bound, they just get destroyed. why be wasteful.

Comment

Srsly, fix the "if you disconnect you get kicked out" ****. There's a million people in there, you disconnect from lagging out, or getting stuck in loading and have to relog... you're sshafted out of the event. Not letting people go in and out is enough to prevent alt abuse. It's not like hellstorm where it's last person standing, and logging in and out could give advantage. There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to relog in island and still be inside the event if you made it in during the entrance time. Not to mention, people get killed and can't ress without relogging, they get kicked out and lose event that way. Please fix this.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Oh think think a healing period like in seng when u respawn would be nice. im facing some ppl are killing me in there when i usally would win the fight but i dont respawn with full health.... im a knight so healing self is lil hard. plus i see some spawn trapping going on

Comment

Originally posted by TacoTheChosenOne View Post
          Oh think think a healing period like in seng when u respawn would be nice. im facing some ppl are killing me in there when i usally would win the fight but i dont respawn with full health.... im a knight so healing self is lil hard. plus i see some spawn trapping going on
          there is a 5-10 second non listed immunity buff that prevents people respawning from being damaged

Comment

that really dosent help ur not healed so it still a fraction of ur health. any1 stronger can still one shot u b/c ur health isnt full, and it is only 5-10 sec you can just wait it out and they r dead boom spawn killed. and priests mage and rangers can heal in the battle ground i dont kno if rouges have heal skills knights do too but u have to hit some1 to get portion of health back but if ur just dying theres no chance to heal so if u respawn with full health is more fair to the chrs that cant heal in there
            Last edited by TacoTheChosenOne; 06-23-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
              Srsly, fix the "if you disconnect you get kicked out" ****. There's a million people in there, you disconnect from lagging out, or getting stuck in loading and have to relog... you're sshafted out of the event.
              yes this needs to be fixed in every event not just iob. i cant play guessing game because i get disconnected due to their being 100+ ppl in the map daily.

Comment

Here's an idea when you DC you stay inside instead of being sent to SG, as for the items in purple pack which are very good but can be abused easily still. If stones re-spawn faster id say make items bound because we will get purple packs faster, and most the time its a 1 sided team anyway.
                IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                SERVER:
                Windshear Peaks
                Trap ranger

Comment

Please put it back to 10:10 time... the 12:10 time sucks... it's 3 am here on that time... memorylane please help us with this issue.. we want to join island of blessings but we cant because it is our precious sleeping time ty for reading this and please, we need a positive response. hoping for your kindness
                  Server: s61
                  Character name: Shadowdance
                  Class: Rogue
                  Type: Hybrid Shadow and Combat
                  Level: 77 Mortal
                  Pets: Baby Angel, Baby Demon, Teeka, Super Angel, Panda(Youth)
                  Guild: Darkened Fear

Comment

Personally I don't think the new time is a problem, I think only having 1 time per day is the problem. The earlier 10:10 time was bad, because most people in the time zone this game was aimed for will be working or in school around then. 12:10 isn't a much better time, but it is a more reasonable time for people to take a lunchbreak or something to put their characters in to AFK for the rewards. That said I would rather see them make 2 or 3 times for the event, with people only being able to go in once, that way people could choose which one to go to.

Comment

Here's my suggetion.

When you teleported into the Blessed Zone from Starglade, you spawn randomly on the map and not near the NPC.
                      The blessed zone's map is large but some people just won't move their army of alts away from the NPC and thus causing 'lags'.
                      They also makes it hard to click on the NPC.
                      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Its not fair that only team A can apparently get the rain stones and that team B have to wait till they get purple before they can get some
                        Crystal saga:
                        (s36)kryptonite
                        Fluent in English and Modern Hebrew
                        Ranger (scion) level 83
                        Honour: Archduke
                        Guild: TreeValley level 6
                        Active Pets: Super Demon (Female -Lvl 84), Teeka (male level 64) etc.

Spouse: Wife of (s36)Paneny (level 126 edilon) in game :D
                        Lunaria story:
                        S1 kryptonite level 57

Comment

Originally posted by prothena View Post
                          Its not fair that only team A can apparently get the rain stones and that team B have to wait till they get purple before they can get some

your lucky, there is a possibility technically that people could fight tooth &nail to the end with no one getting anything worthwhile with the current system.
                          be glad the servers trying to work together to be fair to everyone if that's how its going.
                          goes similar on my server- which team gets purple first alternates daily, the secondary team can get a few yellow rain packs- which is good- those gmuts are awesome.
                          which is why don't want to see too much added to make the event better, don't want people to skip entirely over those good packs.
                          a little more fluidity would be nice. even if its just 5 extra rainstones per spawn, both teams can just about get purple packs as long as the teams co-ordinate themselves properly an turn in on time. all we need is a little fluff
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-27-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Maybe we could trade in some bronze badges for special attacks and defenses similar to Tamilon Arena (spelled wrong). Hay, Im just trying to get rid of some of these badges, lol. The current event wont even put a dent in my stash. We could turn in bronze badges for rune stones and not even have to fight until I get back down to 1 row of badges. Wait, I cant even go to this event because it's in the middle of the day.
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I smell Immortal Attack and Immortal Defense Sperion could be fushion in future LMFAO XD
                              ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
                              Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
                              Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
                              Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
                              Status Play

Comment

Here's my suggestion

Make two iob event at 10 and another at 18 o'clock.
                                So people who sleep at 10++ would be able to play iob at 18. Vice versa. And only 1 attempt per day. So those who played already have to wait for reset again. This would solve the issue about timing cause I have never played iob before for which the event starts so late that it's midnight. So I hope it can be ammend
                                This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
                                X