[ No New Server or Unique player content PLEASE!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ No New Server or Unique player content PLEASE!]

This thread is for those who wouldn't like a new server added or advancements to the game, or player suggested adjustments and have certain reasons for that, feel free to express that- as it it greatly appreciated, however keep it in a calm assertive manner so we can address the actual issues please. no fighting allowed in this thread, doesn't mean there can't be a deep debate/ discussion.

Express your concerns or idea's and opinions +concepts here:

Please don't do them
    0.00%
    Least Fix more things first
    85.71%
    The times of releases could be adjusted
    14.29%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-21-2013, 09:43 AM.

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    This thread is for those who wouldn't like a new server added and have certain reasons for that, feel free to express that- as it it greatly appreciated, however keep it in a calm assertive manner so we can address the actual issues please. no fighting allowed in this thread, doesn't mean there can't be a deep debate/ discussion.

Express your concerns or idea's and opinions +concepts here:

Just exactly what we need. Click image for larger version

Name:	desgksop.gif
Views:	3
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	1671353

Comment

What about the people who didn't have an opportunity to play in the past and been waiting for a new server?

Comment

What about the servers who have barely enough players to stay active and more will probably leave because of it.

But....

What about the players that couldnt start S63 and its now a month old and they were going to go for top
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I think a big part of it, concerning crystal saga, is that there are still so many bugs -some that are months (even a year) old - that we'd like to see fixed first. Everytime a server is asked for, there's a fear that the devs will be so busy getting the new server ready that everything else will be delayed. It's not so much about the players leaving old servers since that's a natural thing to see happen.

However, I do think there's still a time and place for new servers. People who want a chance to be at the top (however briefly since eventually they'll get merged) need new servers. I think a new server once every other month would be a good time frame.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I think that R2 needs to fix the issue they already have before opening up a new server :-/
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              I think that R2 needs to fix the issue they already have before opening up a new server :-/
              that is true.. even thought i really want to click the first option.. but 2nd option is fine too
              I love myself.

Comment

i think its very obvious that R2 needs to stop releasing new ways for the to make money and start addressing the issues within the game that we have been reporting for a very long time.

Comment

It should be nice if all of the servers will be merged and no more creating server so all of the people met in one server
                  If strength is justice, powerlessness is a prejudice

Comment

I agree with a lot of the comments here. Game designers and coders spend a long time coming up with these new servers and that drains nearly all their time they could be spending fixing bugs that's probably have been reported several hundred times. The scion blood priest skill? God that's been bugged for ages. Some of the holy skills are bugged as well, not to mention dungeons that don't allow you to purg away timed debuffs. But its not like we know if its a bug or a part of that area, seeing as how the GM's have not been very specific about it, or given us that kind of detail. The new servers get R2 money , yes, for a whole month. Then that's it. And the bugs that have been around for months and months never get fixed. Whats this money being used for? A months pay for making 1 server? I don't think so. Fix these bugs people have been begging to be fixed and stop worrying about new servers. The problem with all these servers is once they all merge one day theres going to be MASSIVE lag. Such a large amount of players? With the instances we are limited too and how R2's servers aren't the best out there, people couldn't handle it. My PC is a custom gaming computer well worth every penny it was bought for ($2600) and even on downladed MMO's I have 0 lag and run over 80 fps, on R2 servers? 35-38 fps max. Enough with the servers, fix the issues at hand.
                    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                    Guild: Eden
                    Class: Priest
                    Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
                    Level: 101 scion
                    Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
                    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
                    Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
                    Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
                    Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
                    Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
                    Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
                    Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
                    Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
                    Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
                    Tower: 40/8960
                    Soul: 897/3000

Comment

theres a new server its to early to open a new server

Comment

My reason to not want a new server is my current server is so slow already, I much rather see it merge with another server so we can get it more active again.

Comment

poll edit

editing poll

Comment

Okay, I think merges for a lot of the older servers seriously need to happen, not major ones, just a few. S56/58/K1/Joyo is majorly dying rapidly. Major merges will cause a whole lot of lag, evenon my overly op pc I bought just for thereason of gaming online. More so during IOB ( Alt abuse haven ) There are probably more cries for merges, than there is for new servers. Theres enough servers already with enough problems without needing to add evenmore problematic servers. Yes, new players want new servers, granted. Time lapse the new servers and focus merging some of the existing ones/ fixing bugs. Would be money well spent I'd say at any rate.

Game: Crystal Saga
                            Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                            _________
                            Game : Monkey King Online
                            Name: Azaleic
                            Level : 90
                            Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                            BR:135115

Comment

I think new servers need to keep coming as long as the pvp is set up as it is. I started playing and naturally went to a new server where players where already reborn lvl 60+ so now when i try to do seng or island of blessing or anyhting i dont even stand a chance at getting a hit in. So all i can do is try and keep intrest in the game waiting on a new server where i can join and stay with the top players just to be able to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X