Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avernal realm Idea

So I'm a knight (S35)Zenku- sukemo bluff
    and I've become very annoyed at people moving around the bosses when I'm attacking. I don't mind the moving around that is to be expected. What I hate is being teleported to a different room. especially the only plant rooms.
    The only class who is actually very affected by this is knight.
    Priest, mage, and ranger are all long range class so this has no detrimental effects, and rouges are strong and fast enough where they are first in leaderboards just about every time regardless of what happens.
    It's easy to tell a ranger to stop using tidal arrow, but a lot of people now have super angels or pets that can move the boss around, and you can't simply turn off a pet attack.
    And any of the people who are on top of the rankings have these pets or use tidal arrow then they are probably strong enough to tank the boss without needing the push back.
    So I'd like to suggest making all enemies in avernal realm un-pushable.
    That's basically it .
    Thanks ^^

here is my small idea
    tell the players who have super angel or any pet with push back to be called back like switch to a different pet that's something without push back
    because i am pretty sure that everyone has one pet with dps skills instead of kitting skills
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

It s obvious... remove pets out the area and lets all take our pets in tamalan

Comment

dude tamalan is a pvp arena that means guys who have Demon kings with gen 2 or above will kill lowbies that basically goes out of the box since tamalan is a arena is built for lowbies to kill even scion lvl 100 with second aura (if they r good enough)
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Lol i was being sarcastic :P

Comment

Lol i was being sarcastic
            ohh ok sorry

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Um...i have a super angel...and im a level 55,the hellfire bane smacks me if i get to tank,so no not eveyrone who has super angel is able to tank boss
              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
                Um...i have a super angel...and im a level 55,the hellfire bane smacks me if i get to tank,so no not eveyrone who has super angel is able to tank boss
                who said tanking? He meant someone using his/her pet to move Bane around. I use my tidal arrow in avernal to stick the boss against the wall, not with portals. Who-ever has a pet with drag-skill stands on top of him. Who-ever has a Super Angel in Avernal, get's kos'd for a while lol.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                X