Who should get the EXP and loot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should get the EXP and loot?

There seems to be a very large problem with many of the weekly events that require killing of mobs.
    Lots of higher level players have no compunctions about kill-stealing, making it nearly impossible for lowbies to participate in these awesome events.
    I'm still fairly new to Crystal Saga (main is level 51), but it seems to me that whoever deals the killing blow is the one who gets the EXP and/or loot? This seems a little skewed, since someone can spend several minutes wearing down a monster and then have someone else come up and kill it in 2 seconds and steal the loot.
    My suggestion would be to change the system so that whoever hits the mob FIRST is credited with the eventual kill. Or perhaps whoever does the most damage to it before it gets to 50% health? The current system seems to work against us lowbies! Help us, R2!

some monster works by overall damage based on them some works by last hit soo it really depends what u are doing
    IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
    Class: Tanker
    Level: 50s scion
    Server: Cheurna gorge
    Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

It is based on who deals the most damage (51%+ of the total hp). It is based correctly at the moment as in the way I see it: Someone starts hitting the target, lv40, can't kill it: it's a stalemate. Someone higher joins in to help or even take it since the lv40 has no chance of finishing it alone. The one who done most of the work gets no reward?
      Also I still saw some lv100 scions complaining about how knights and priests could easily kill-steal the thieves, loved it.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
        The one who done most of the work gets no reward?
        That's kinda my point. Someone low level can put in a lot of effort to kill a monster and be doing okay on it... then someone high comes in, uses one attack and takes the loot. Who do YOU think did more work?
        Blackrock Gorge - twin priests

Comment

Working...
        X