Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't give so many items in Day of Vidalia quest r2 you're ruining your business.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't give so many items in Day of Vidalia quest r2 you're ruining your business.

I noticed many changes in crystal saga over the past 2 months but nothing caught my eye more than the items given after completing a day of vidalia quest. I think r2 is being a little too generous in giving valuable shop items, basically it is bad for business for you guys. I mean I benefited a lot from all the orbs and stuff given, but here is a couple of changes I want to propose:

1.) the 1 hour afk card is good to give away.
    2.) the green dragon coin is also good to give away.
    3.) instead of giving a 2xp token give a 1.5 experience token.
    4.) you can keep giving the golden honour fruit away.
    5.) instead of giving away 2 silver lucky coins give away 1 ancient coin.
    6.) instead of giving a 4x offline experience token give away a 2x offline experience token.
    7.) take away the health orbs and mana orbs and give some health and mana potions.
    8.) eveyrone knows that giving away the dragonsword for 3 hours is being far too generous. you can move that from your list.
    9.) instead of giving a gold honour badge give a silver badge or 5 bronze badtes. giving away a gold honour badge is far too exorbitant.
    10) the white tiger is a go. I think that is alright to give away.
    11) instead of giving away a shining gem, why not give away a chipped gem.

These are the changes I have in mind. I hope you take my offer into consideration.

1.) Yup
    2.) Yup.
    3.) -
    4.) -
    5.) Imo 2 Lucky Coins is pretty realistic.
    6.) -
    7.) They should take away the only source of getting health orbs besides coupons and crystals? Nope.
    8.) It only lasts for 3h + it's pretty rare to get so nope, it's fine as it is.
    9.) Hmm I kinda agree with this but the Gold Honor Badge is dam rare to get as well.
    10.) Yup.
    11.) _NO_ Shining Gem Coupons are a good way to make Fragarach Shards for example and those are pretty rare to get as well. Chipped Gems would have absolutely no use.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by rpg-120 View Post
      I noticed many changes in crystal saga over the past 2 months but nothing caught my eye more than the items given after completing a day of vidalia quest. I think r2 is being a little too generous in giving valuable shop items, basically it is bad for business for you guys. I mean I benefited a lot from all the orbs and stuff given, but here is a couple of changes I want to propose:

1.) the 1 hour afk card is good to give away.
      2.) the green dragon coin is also good to give away.
      3.) instead of giving a 2xp token give a 1.5 experience token.
      4.) you can keep giving the golden honour fruit away.
      5.) instead of giving away 2 silver lucky coins give away 1 ancient coin.
      6.) instead of giving a 4x offline experience token give away a 2x offline experience token.
      7.) take away the health orbs and mana orbs and give some health and mana potions.
      8.) eveyrone knows that giving away the dragonsword for 3 hours is being far too generous. you can move that from your list.
      9.) instead of giving a gold honour badge give a silver badge or 5 bronze badtes. giving away a gold honour badge is far too exorbitant.
      10) the white tiger is a go. I think that is alright to give away.
      11) instead of giving away a shining gem, why not give away a chipped gem.

These are the changes I have in mind. I hope you take my offer into consideration.
      Question : do u want to be the most hated person in the entire game ?

please know first of all shining gems r really helpful to lowbies and r hard to abuse (impossible) cause its bound
      secondly almost no lowbie even tries the ancient coins cause 15 silvers is expensive to them (even though they r easy to get) r2 is not being generous its being human
      the dragon sword for 3 hours is a very rare thing almost nobody ever gets it and if they do u can say its once in a life time unless they r extremely lucky
      the 4 x exp offline token r for low levels to level up and become strong
      the health orbs and mana orbs ok i agree i don't like them but many players including rogues mages and priests consider them important and if u say something completely way of the charts as potion to replace orbs then the others will just get them for like 1 or 2 stacks for a low price instead of working hard for them
      gold honor badges ur mad if u say give them for silver cause DS is almost hogged by scions and high level players so low levels almost never get the chance that goes on PVE servers too so don't say it happens only in PVP servers and besides i still have not once ever received a gold honor badge that makes it RARE so this gold for silver is a NO way and if they do take it it will make a mess in forum about how its hard to get gold honor badge
      and if i must say so i think the 1 hour afk card is maybe the worst thing but some others might benefit from it
      then the 2x token to become 1.5 exp token mmm truthfully i hate them all anyway cause i never grind for exp cause i only like to improve soul wings and mount and level slowly till rebirth and murder some scions who pick on lowbies so my conclusion is if u really want such a horrible idea to just make the game worse then ur either mad or ur in a PVP server with every item u need

PS i am in the worst state of temper right now so dear readers i must apologies if i used too harsh for words
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

this person who posted this thread is no longer friends with anyone cause free stuff is always welcome and most of the stuff given away on divs can be obtained through coupons anyway and most players who have frag weapon in the superiuor range dont need the ds a s there main weapon is better lol
        PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
        SERVER: Angel Island
        TOON TYPE: knight
        GUILD: (S23) Shadow
        GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy84 View Post
          this person who posted this thread is no longer friends with anyone cause free stuff is always welcome and most of the stuff given away on divs can be obtained through coupons anyway and most players who have frag weapon in the superiuor range dont need the ds a s there main weapon is better lol
          sorry i didn't get what u said could u tell me whats ur point?
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

original poster, what you meant to say is validian pack should only give out gold badges and shinning coupons

Comment

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
              original poster, what you meant to say is validian pack should only give out gold badges and shinning coupons
              and make every player super strong ? no way then it becomes boring i thought maybe add morph crystals to it but i like the vidalian pack as it is

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I think it's fine as it is. It's not like you're guaranteed to get the good stuff.

Personally almost all of them end up as orbs (mostly mana orbs but some hp orbs too). That's probably about 60% of the packs I open.

The rest of them about evenly split among the other prizes so I never really get to have too many of any item. Except the tiger. Never got it.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

With how rare it is to get some of the better items on this list, I don't see any reason to remove or replace any of the items on this list.
                  â™”
                  Vampire Prince
                  • Server: Aurora Point
                  • Character: Alexmancerx
                  • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                  • Level: Eidolon 120
                  • Guild: TheWanted
                  • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

nooooooooo thet day in vidalia should stay the sameand3hrs of DS u wanna taker that away? ***

Comment

we aren't talking about lowbies. let lowbies be lowbies, giving away so many items messes up competition and is bad for business.

Comment

you knpw what frig you guys, all you care about is yourselves. I care for the game.

Comment

if it was business all the time and no others then why open a gaming company why not some open software company i am pretty sure r2 was more than aware that it might be bad for business ( i don't think it affects business in a bad way but might actually be in a good way ) but tell me with the rising population of super powers do u think weak lowbies will stand a chance? they need help and r2 is providing it weather bad or good comes and u shouldn't say lowbie and noobs be lowbies and noobs because it is them that hold the foundation of the game no matter where u r the foundation is always held by the little ones and it is our duty to help them become strong not let them be as they are and hope they will become better without any help (which will only result in failure)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

This idea has too many flaws to be applicable... you dont want health/mana orbs to be given in vidalia pack? lol just hink of those people that has life and doesnt go online that much... but still want to play this game... its so hard for them to gather coupons dont you think? ...
                            Server: Belas Chasm
                            IGN: ProfZehel
                            Level: 51 (Scion)
                            Class: Ranger 9-1-12
                            Type: Hybrid
                            Previous Account(game tester): Mythrill (Necropolis)

Comment

lucky coins aren't going to change much. and its all on luck. there's been a few cases where most my quests are super pains. an my reward should be something such as a ancient coin? wow. the lowbie quests give equip worth more then that an those equip aren't even listed, i mean i could even just not do it. kill a elite. an be rewarded for more then that quest. health orbs help me in dungeons. an some of the other stuff. i'm not a casher. are you complaining because your a casher an people are competing more with you now because they have a 3hr ds or something? i'm pretty sure R2 KNEW what they were doing. they got input from various sources. its not like those things make ppl OP forever an no one else has that possibility to achieve what they got. even when using multiple chars. do you even know how long those quests take? lol traveling to sac plaza to no stroll through the park. n to kill X amount of mobs for a drop that doesn't even drop every 5 mob? this change was R2 saying "hey guys, we listen to our players when they ask for more badges an stuff. , to cut them a deal on items that would help them get other cash items from dungeons or other event etc. so we give you this awesome box that could contain something from a variety of things. its like Pandora's box. could be something good for you or bad. or not worth it so much"
                              its been proven in courts that time +effort+difficulty+quality&quantity = a value.
                              ppl put their time an effort into things. an you don't think they should be rewarded? i thought ppl wanted consumer appreciation.
                              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-20-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X