Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't give so many items in Day of Vidalia quest r2 you're ruining your business.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe instead of taking some items away, the Vidalian pack will contain pack or vault expanders? Either that buying it with real money I didn't see how one could get it. I'm lvl 40 now and only got 2 pack expanders from lvler packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneec View Post
      Maybe instead of taking some items away, the Vidalian pack will contain pack or vault expanders? Either that buying it with real money I didn't see how one could get it. I'm lvl 40 now and only got 2 pack expanders from lvler packs.
      Vault expanders can be bought with guild contribution points (easy).
      Pack expanders can be won through dragon coins.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

this game just needs to be remade with no cashing, a 10 dollar monthly fee, more control over how much a player can upgrade themselves on a daily basis so people arnt retardedly over powered and so you can actually catch up to top players when you join a server... there is honestly no point in playin this game if you dont start when a new server starts because youll never be able to compete

this game is awesome in so many aspects but the fact you can never catch up to compete at a high lvl calibur and high level calibur players just continue to spread the gap makes it just suck...

but hey i guess all this game is, is a cash grab for the makers of it... pretty sad
        Last edited by LeeJohnstonGames; 08-20-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with people... free stuff always wlc .. dam it ..
          It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

ok, too many points to quote. But yeah I agree with everyone that says no these packs don't need to be changed.

1. The DS, Gold badge, Tiger, Shining Gem Coupon are RARE.
            2. The DS is only for 1 hour, have you noticed how the top frag weps are already better then DS? I mean even my frag wep is better then DS and I only have sup IV ...
            3. Gold badges are damn rare, if you can't get DS because of the competition or you simply can't wake up, how else are you going to get gold badges? Events? Rare again, I've only gotten 6 gold badges from all events in like 5 months... (before the Olympic events and the new packs came out). So you want me to miss out on a chance at savage and slayer purp gear?
            4. Tiger.. Have you noticed that the tiger has worse stats then the Gori? Worth it? No. I throw my tiger zzzzz
            5. Shining Gem coupons, as said before they are rare, if you want to take away the only chance that lowbies can even get 1 frag shard and make CS loose popularity, then go ahead.
            6. Health orbs, do you have any damn idea how expensive they are? 30 coupons, online 15 hours, for 1 HO. And if your a mage or rogue, you depend on orbs to do dungeons. I know scion mages and rogues who do NM mode dungeons with my buffs that need HOs.
            7. Mana orbs... I mean ***? I have 90+ in my vault right now collecting dust. I know I'm a priest, and even if I turn on SS and heal non-stop i can't get my MP use to be bigger then my AB regen T3T I've tried, trust me on that. The I know some rogues, mages and people, you say they need MP orbs.. well no, not as many as 6 per day zzzz I know a bunch of people who never run out of MP now and just NPC those MP potions and stuff. If you think that giving us potions would be better. Oh please. What lvl potions? huh? benefiting everyone? No way.
            8. Green dragon coins are too good? Do you get sooo lucky on that wheel? I get a bunch of rubbish in dragon hunt, elixirs, random scratched gems, what else? Oh bronze badges.. yeah like I soo need those with 10 stacks in my vault .
            9. 1 hour afk cards are expensive in the coupon shop. 10 coupons = online 5 hours, you can do that NP. and go online 5 hours and AFK at the same time. - 4 hours afk time every hour. Awesome right?
            10. x4 offline exp. For heaven's sake! They only give like 0.5% EXP every token! Not to mention you have to get enough, like 11 tokens and use them at once, to save up that many is a pain in the butt. And just getting a few % of exp? Your not going to let us try to lvl are you?

I swear you are not thinking for the game, I think you are thinking for yourself and cashers.
            Last edited by Chelsia; 08-20-2012, 11:32 PM.
            If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
            Server: Tree of Life
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Harmless

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
              ok, too many points to quote. But yeah I agree with everyone that says no these packs don't need to be changed.

10. x4 offline exp. For heaven's sake! They only give like 0.5% EXP every token! Not to mention you have to get enough, like 11 tokens and use them at once, to save up that many is a pain in the butt. And just getting a few % of exp? Your not going to let us try to lvl are you?
              I think how much you get depends on the level as I know I was getting about 1% per 4x exp token not too long ago. Also I used some on my lower level second main and, while I don't remember how much she got, it was a lot.
              Not that it takes away from the point that it'll only help you level so much, but I just had to mention that.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

To the thread starter, do you have a prove or statistics on how easy/difficult it is to get 3 hours ds, white tiger, gold badge ? I don't see how it's bad for business or anything, there's almost no cash shop items at all, so nothing bad for business, the shining gems coupon are bound, most of the stuff are bound.

You might think that there's too much health orb, guess what ? I guess you're a noob who barely did ladder, or only to get to some safe floor where you don't need health orb.

Lucky coin, ancient coin, doesn't matter.

2x exp token and 1.5x, doesn't make much difference, it's useless once you hit the lvl cap anyway.

All of your suggestion is not a problem at all for high lvl, but extremely "not newbie friendly" , you actually want to push away potential newbie/customer ? someone need to learn a little bit of lesson in marketing.

unless you're blind, it's so obvious, their main point of selling is those soul shards, ewings, gmuts, morph xtal, and bunch of others cash shop items, these freebies are just to lure in newbie so they would stay and enjoy the game.

Just saying, without this DiV packs, I couldn't be bothered doing it when I hit the level cap last time, if it's going to be changed, fine, less work and less game time for me, it's actually better.

Comment

Originally posted by rpg-120 View Post
                  10) the white tiger is a go.. I think that is alright to give away..
                  the white tiger is a go. bugs bunny is more a go. I think that is alright to give away..
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                    To the thread starter, do you have a prove or statistics on how easy/difficult it is to get 3 hours ds, white tiger, gold badge ? I don't see how it's bad for business or anything, there's almost no cash shop items at all, so nothing bad for business, the shining gems coupon are bound, most of the stuff are bound.

You might think that there's too much health orb, guess what ? I guess you're a noob who barely did ladder, or only to get to some safe floor where you don't need health orb.

Lucky coin, ancient coin, doesn't matter.

2x exp token and 1.5x, doesn't make much difference, it's useless once you hit the lvl cap anyway.

All of your suggestion is not a problem at all for high lvl, but extremely "not newbie friendly" , you actually want to push away potential newbie/customer ? someone need to learn a little bit of lesson in marketing.

unless you're blind, it's so obvious, their main point of selling is those soul shards, ewings, gmuts, morph xtal, and bunch of others cash shop items, these freebies are just to lure in newbie so they would stay and enjoy the game.

Just saying, without this DiV packs, I couldn't be bothered doing it when I hit the level cap last time, if it's going to be changed, fine, less work and less game time for me, it's actually better.
                    You hit the nail on the head wow i am really impressed
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I think he's jelous, cuz he only gets mana orbs and other people he knows gets the cool stuff.
                      Arianix

Eidolon

Lvl 50

Celestial Peaks

Comment

I'll have to admit the mana orb rate is a little too high in my opinion. I opened ten packs today... and voila!! 10 mana orbs when my reserves are already full. Kinda useless. Plus add in the olympic insignia and the fact that i like having some mana pots on me, to not rely on those orbs.. and DIV was just totally useless for me except for about 1% of a level today. Perhaps adjusting the rates some would be nice.. but im not holding my breath on that.

Comment

Originally posted by mythbot View Post
                          I'll have to admit the mana orb rate is a little too high in my opinion. I opened ten packs today... and voila!! 10 mana orbs when my reserves are already full. Kinda useless. Plus add in the olympic insignia and the fact that i like having some mana pots on me, to not rely on those orbs.. and DIV was just totally useless for me except for about 1% of a level today. Perhaps adjusting the rates some would be nice.. but im not holding my breath on that.
                          Well whatdoyou know.. I'm starting my 2nd stack of MP orbs in my vault. Stack em up guys ~.~
                          If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                          Server: Tree of Life
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Class: Hybrid Priest
                          Guild: Harmless

Comment

Haha someone like trolling. Or someone is REALLY wanting to be the most hated person in the game!
                            IGN: (S6)Brian21
                            Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                            Honor: Archduke
                            Lvl: Scion 85
                            Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
                            Guild: (S6)Athena
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

Originally posted by rpg-120 View Post
                              I noticed many changes in crystal saga over the past 2 months but nothing caught my eye more than the items given after completing a day of vidalia quest. I think r2 is being a little too generous in giving valuable shop items, basically it is bad for business for you guys. I mean I benefited a lot from all the orbs and stuff given, but here is a couple of changes I want to propose:

1.) the 1 hour afk card is good to give away.
                              2.) the green dragon coin is also good to give away.
                              3.) instead of giving a 2xp token give a 1.5 experience token.
                              4.) you can keep giving the golden honour fruit away.
                              5.) instead of giving away 2 silver lucky coins give away 1 ancient coin.
                              6.) instead of giving a 4x offline experience token give away a 2x offline experience token.
                              7.) take away the health orbs and mana orbs and give some health and mana potions.
                              8.) eveyrone knows that giving away the dragonsword for 3 hours is being far too generous. you can move that from your list.
                              9.) instead of giving a gold honour badge give a silver badge or 5 bronze badtes. giving away a gold honour badge is far too exorbitant.
                              10) the white tiger is a go. I think that is alright to give away.
                              11) instead of giving away a shining gem, why not give away a chipped gem.

These are the changes I have in mind. I hope you take my offer into consideration.

There is always a chance of getting all those stuff like in dragon hunt.
                              The dragon sword has the lowest chance then maybe gold honor badge etc.
                              That suggestion of yours would be good if you get all of the stuff from the vidalian pack but you dont.
                              Enyoy each and every game you play.

Comment

Bad troll is a bad troll. Try harder TS

Comment

Working...
                                X