i wish we had a new class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish we had a new class

I played saga of heros and they had a cool beast master class.Can r2games make a new class for crystal saga?
    Last edited by R225534206; 08-15-2013, 05:46 PM.

Originally posted by R225534206 View Post
    I played saga of heros and they had a cool beast master class.Can r2games make a new class for crystal saga?
    They actually got the class today, so we probably won't see it yet for a bit.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

so r2games are gonna get a new class but not yet?

Comment

There is no ETA of when the Beastmaster Class will be released - if it will be released at all.
        Players are free to discuss regarding the Beastmaster class, however, pictures are not allowed.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i said it before, ill say it again. if they release the beastmaster class a lot of people will be raging over it. except maybe the rogues. anybody that spent a few thousand $$ on this game and played since day 1 will be absolutely cheesed if the beastmaster class is op like rogues (which from what ive heard/seen its a pretty awesome class). i have a beastmaster toon on saga of hero... only got to about lvl 40 tho... its definitely an awesome class to start out with but idk about higher levels.

Comment

Originally posted by R225534206 View Post
            Stay there and quit from this Amazing Land place.
            Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-16-2013, 02:53 AM. Reason: Fixed :D
            I love myself.

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing a new class or two+. especially if there was some sort of convert option.
              like, rebirth 2x to eido 120+ then to new class next time =evolve(better be awesome hybrid o.o).

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                wouldn't mind seeing a new class or two+. especially if there was some sort of convert option.
                like, rebirth 2x to eido 120+ then to new class next time =evolve(better be awesome hybrid o.o).
                agree totally... like if they added a sub class or something for high levels and give rogues ranged attacks like poison shuriken or something, and summons for priests or at least some powerful attacks cuz priests really suck tbh. cant really say much about other classes cuz i dont know them that well.

Comment

VT you such a Bunny Wabbits
                  I love myself.

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
                    Shhhhhh Don't tell everyone he is a Bunny Wabbit hehehe (LOLing so hard right now)

And the new Class BeastMaster is really good, its like a Knight/Rouge/Mage all rolled into one on Saga of Heros and Crystal Legacy. Would really love to see it here. Plus im a casher and I would not bish about the class coming to R2 I would be more then willing to make a whole brand new toon just for the class...it is that good
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by loveshay View Post
                      Behave, little one, before I have to put the hammer down. c;
                      You saying "Bunny Wabbits" is clearly an intentional attack towards me using profanity by using my censorship.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                      X