Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
    wow shadow.... youre only giving yourself $8/hr? thats barely minimum wage
    ya was just giving a standard ish amount&that's just for ONE character, I have probably 100+ spread across the servers. if consider the amount of other things that went into everything, would probably be more. as my ability to communicate with other players has generated my accounts wealth/capital through gifting and the many mechanics of the game played only in my way of doing so(never have account shared or let anyone use my acc even before was a mod) etc.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
      We're not saying for the event to drop mark of god like crazy. Think about it, the whole handbook takes 5,650 marks of god. Even if people could farm 5 a day, that'd still take 1,130 days. The incentive to cash is still there unless you like waiting 3 years. But at least that way, noncashers, or small cashers, can progress a little bit.

I know some cashers who didn't get upset when IOB started giving out SPs like crazy, because they would give/sell them to people who can't make it. So they're still benefiting or helping their friends out in some way. The big cashers often have crazy wings and mounts and pixies and soul and many costumes and higher beast soul (because they use a mixture of cashing for DEs and farming for DEs so they progress faster). Even with events, it takes a looong time for noncashers and light cashers to catch up. Sperion's really the only exception because the SP count needed isn't that high (compared to other things).
      I agree , even the people who cash pretty hard seem to avoid the monster book , it just does not offer the same boost as other things for the value , would be nice to see some way of getting the mark of god in-game.
      Kinda off topic but that siggy draco 0.0 I thinks needs to be toned down a little lol

Comment

Toatally agree here. c:
        Server: [S60]Exigent Bluff
        Character: Nura
        Level: 74
        Plane: Scion
        Class: Priest

Comment

This has nothing to do with Mark of God, what I am saying. I wanted to say that I appreciate the informational content of your post explaining dynamics and providing some insights to virtual economies. *( The long post by ShadowGammaDraco)

Comment

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... monster handbook is a piece of **** feature that should be removed entirely.

Comment

BC Nightmare drop chi or mark of god

Comment

Originally posted by Turk8877 View Post
                BC Nightmare drop chi or mark of god
                that will be like a dream come true for players :/

but, it wont happen.
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Im happy with the way they drop in corruption, its a welcome challange to obtain them and 5 per day is not a bad thing, still takes along time but its negligible.
                  Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                  Server: Glacial Planes.
                  Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                  !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Working...
                  X