Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

IF possible can R2 make new class for crystal saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF possible can R2 make new class for crystal saga

I wish R2 can make a new class atleast 1 or 2 because i want to try something new ,new skills and looks and characters although i had not try the mage and rogue class but in the near future i will try them and if they make a new class for example one new class is made can R2 make the party size 6 people???its only suggestion but i will appreciate if you will
    consider my suggestion and add it to your plans in the future, thanks for reading
    yes
    72.97%
    no
    27.03%

I believe it's only matter of time when the Beastmaster class will be implemented in cs. And as for Mage I must say that it's defo worth a try, probs my favorite class actually. >_>
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

whats the skill of beastmaster?

Comment

oh are you playing as a beastmaster is this beast master a full agi ,str, end, or int so i have an idea on how to build it if cs will make a beastmaster but thanks for entertaining my questions

Comment

Well the classes are not going to be the same from version to another.
          How you build it may vary if R2 nerfs the class as some already know it as on SoH as such.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

is it possible that r2 can make 2 or more classes and expand the size of a party?

Comment

i think everybody should stop talking about new classes lol i dont wanna see any new classes any time soon

Comment

why?just asking

Comment

A new class, lol. Who wants to be a mortal again and have to level up through 2 rebirths? If you want a new class go play Broken Realm.
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                    I believe it's only matter of time when the Beastmaster class will be implemented in cs. And as for Mage I must say that it's defo worth a try, probs my favorite class actually. >_>
                    They might be thinking of releasing it they made a 6th option with the level 120 set exchange or it could just be something else extra?
                    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                      They might be thinking of releasing it they made a 6th option with the level 120 set exchange or it could just be something else extra?
                      Pretty sure the sets accidentally snuck in the update, but that'll pretty much force them to release the class sooner or later, right? :P
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

haha maybe some people want to try some new in crystal saga and have patience to level up again

Comment

AHHAAHa uhm maybe a new player that is eager to play and test the new class and eager to level it up

Comment

beast master is like an auto afk or unlimited afk

Comment

why is this even stickied.
                              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
                              X