Tired and Sick- IOB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    Because it'd be unfair to non alt abusers.

I explained this in another post. People who abuse alts (and thus cause lag) generally have decent enough computers and can therefore keep moving to stop the kick. People with really bad computers don't alt abuse much (if at all), because they're having a hard enough time just making it in there without disconnecting. A kick would GUARANTEE those players, who aren't even causing the lag, would be completely alienated.

Can R2 do it? Sure they can, but it wouldn't be right to do so because it'll punish the innocents more than the culprits.

ya... I can def manage all the characters if have to. have even done it in seng before, tis be how i take out cashers if i need&cant w main &happens to be extra time for my other mains to join, yes I consider most my other characters mains, have spent many many many months on them, 3-4+ other chars a yr on other then my truest main for 2 yrs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	harhar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1673533Click image for larger version

Name:	epic ruler.jpg
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	1673532
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1673534Click image for larger version

Name:	count.jpg
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1673535
    even if items are made bound. its not going to stop people from using multiple characters. I will even use all those golden fruits of honor on each of my char's. cause I know ways to make it less troublesome opening the packs using totally legitimate means
    also. sticking alts with the low boxes only helps develop the alts further, as can see I still need HW, I can't fuel my 3 mains on one server with a server that's totally not connected to my other mains. so all my good rewards are actually being traded for HW and stuff. which helps the nice people of that server and also myself, but can do fine with just blue and green packs as those will help me level and eventually rebirth my mains like others have rebirthed sets of each class even before this event.

seng is also limited too, so its less crowded. this is just pure all the ppl we can force into two spots on the server at once deal. so bunch contributing factors. but ya. if a priest wanted to all they'd have to do is go around buffing the entrace ppl a bunch etc as they appear and it would cause them to lag out or get stuck, people have already experimented with similar by dropping torches at the entrance . so many sperions from eido's and scions in my server it looks like a vibrating wall of swords.
    atm if someone gets stuck in loading for the WHOLE event, yes its possible on just one character online, happens to me when i'm late for waking up and can only enter island with one character one character only online. yet still. major insane lag with loging and towns etc. but anyways~if leave char up, and entered at least mostly, we can stay inside the event without a issue.
    totally against any sort of ways to punish people instead of fixing the issues.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-25-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure i got kicked plenty because of others not sure if you get my point IF you want to do an event you should be afk and do nothing an event is made to be played not ment to be afked all the time and just hope something good wel come. Arent I a victim too than? Collecting the hell out of it alone mostly and thewn get nagging even kosses going on because of not making it to green atleast!

If your so about the innocent users... Why the heck do we get kicked after crashing? Or disconnecting?? Ye right. Logic!
      I smell

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
        Pretty sure i got kicked plenty because of others not sure if you get my point IF you want to do an event you should be afk and do nothing an event is made to be played not ment to be afked all the time and just hope something good wel come. Arent I a victim too than? Collecting the hell out of it alone mostly and thewn get nagging even kosses going on because of not making it to green atleast!

If your so about the innocent users... Why the heck do we get kicked after crashing? Or disconnecting?? Ye right. Logic!

i've actually been suggesting some sort of buff that allows to return into the event. not sure if can be done. but would be nice. keep the attempts, give the buff that allows to return to zone until event over(buff is tied to server time= no ability to abuse the buff) because the ppl collecting misclick return to sg, even i've done it, turning in 30-60+ stones while lagging isn't fun- and is extreeeemely touchy. sometimes you can do things like chess, hold the mouse an be all "nah ahh, i shall not move my piece over here but there"= avoiding clicking confirm delete etc. w lag don't get much of a choice to change action or be steady with actions

Comment

honestly, blue pack really svcks. who would want heroic wing afk card and 2x experience token? white pack serves more purpose for me. but i agree with the afk kicking thing. in our server very few people join battle and collect stones. i can name people who do all the work and most people have so many alts in there that all they can do is stand and w8. its unfair that we come to all trouble getting stones and we get same pack.

i suggest that they give extra "CREDIT" for persons who submit most stones. so all will want to work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            [B][COLOR="#800080"]

...Excuse me... btw I didnt saw this early this earlier on my phone but... what the hell !? >_> Is it really needed?

i agree with arl i would be less annoyed if there was an extra benefit for collectors.Something like a point system for an amount of stones collected for a special pack? something like avernal i guess
            I smell

Comment

Working...
            X