FLE in void

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLE in void

They should start putting Fire Lord Eggs(bound) in the void after reaching level 10 and above so we non casher have a chance to get FLE through the void ^~^. Doesn't matter the rewards rate, at least there is a chance of getting it. I dun mind it being 1%.
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

You can already get FLE from quiz and survival, even if u can't get the 3rd place in survival u can buy it from the other player.
    It might take a while but u can still get it for free, besides FL isn't supposed to be a pet that we can get easily. GL
    (S56)TpstT
    A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
    ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
    come visit ;)

Comment

Well, since the void is especially hard... There should at least be some kind of rewards for fire lord eggs for reaching such a high level.
      In addition, the region I'm at, I couldn't do quiz. And fle eggs in my server are 1D ++
      So some kinds of fle reward in the void would do us good =)
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

1D only? lol. FL eggs sell for 3D on my server. You better buy as many as you can before the prices go up.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

they should fix the bugs in Void too
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
          X