Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Default Clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Clothes

With this 1 set of costume that is always in the shop, i would like to suggest having multiple types of it.

Tweaking the current default one into many diff types of colors, instead of the ugly white.
    Variety goes a long way, and i just don't like the current clothes color on male or female.
    I understand that there are "special" costumes for events like Halloween and christmas, but from what i have read they are the same every year, just recycled.

Here are some screenshots to explain what i mean by tweaked.

The Current default clothes:

yuck its ugly

Now the tweaked versions:
    • Purple

• Pink

• Blue 1

• Blue 2

• Orange

• Red

• Green

• Black ----------UPDATED added some requested clothing colors----------

• Chrome 1

• Chrome 2

• Chrome 3

There are soooo many things you can do with this if these were added into the game.

You could have events like Halloween and christmas, to collect items to transform the costume into other colors that would suit the event or season or whatever, along with the other rare event costumes like halloween and christmas.
    Not to mention its just Variety and different and much more appealing to be able to have something other than 1 ugly color set of clothing that they don't just buy for the stats alone.
    Last edited by R2386494; 10-20-2013, 01:31 AM.

Updated!!

Added male pictures.

--------------------------------------

How cool would it be if there were free events.. like every month or so.. that gave you a quest or something to do i dont know what.. that allowed you to morph your current Costume/Clothes to another color of your choosing, or to whatever the event lets you convert it to?

I don't know about anyone else, but buying that white default clothing set.. would only be for the stats.. and i would turn off the visuals for it too, because it is ugly, and there is nothing you can do to change it currently without buying a whole new costume during a "rare" event.

If i bought the white clothes and had events randomly or regularly, purely for cosmetic changes to how this costume looks.. i would not care that the original look is so hideous that the stats would be the only thing about it i would like.

+1 new colors for the default clothes please.
    Last edited by R2386494; 10-19-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Ooooh I love this idea! the natural color is nice but it's nice to switch it up a little ;D especially since if everyone wears it they would all look the same,by adding new colors everyone looks a little bit more unique +1
      (S6)Wisteria889
      Class: Mage
      Server:Windshear Peaks
      Level:70+
      Plane:Eidolon
      Honor:Viceroy
      Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
      Proud player since 2011
      ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

meeee i love this idea love the colors

Comment

sounds cool
          Sync the Tempest, God-General of the Oracle Knights, shows no mercy.

Comment

so you added some hue saturation to the costumes, awesome and no they aren't going to change anything that's already been done have they ever? no that would require them to actually do something and they're not they're focused on other games right now Crystal Saga is pretty much a dying game mate accept it

Comment

id like this much more if witch stopped spamming worldchat with it
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Vastianz
                Witch can you stop sending me your pictures? I found this one a little disturbing TBH.
                I know you are trying to be as anti-productive as possible, I did find the picture slightly amusing, but im moving forward with this and will continue to keep enjoying myself playing CS while remaining productive and helpful.

At this point Vastian where you continuously spam world chat abuse at people and constantly swear and badmouth R2, i think its time i filed a ticket, you are harassing me and many other people im not interested in being harassed by you and im pretty sure no one else is either.

Comment

come on Witch you forgot the black one and chrome one now those are the colors people want to see lol personally id pay double for a black main color and chrome secondary i be pimpin it also please make the stats same as the limited time suits thats why no one really buys them anymore
                  Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggyfrantz View Post
                    come on Witch you forgot the black one and chrome one now those are the colors people want to see lol personally id pay double for a black main color and chrome secondary i be pimpin it also please make the stats same as the limited time suits thats why no one really buys them anymore
                    Haha ill do my best to try and make some, no promises.

Yeah unfortunately the clothes that are always on shop are kind of a drag, where the only reason to get them is for the stats, everyone i know that has it has the graphic turned off, all except 1 person.

Comment

Ok i added some more to the main post, they did not turn out as good as i hoped, but i bet R2 could do a hell of alot better version of the chrome than me.

Comment

The flaming and trolling posts in this thread will be removed without further notice.
                        I would kindly leave the posts alone if the two posts I deleted remained civilized and such, however, that was not the case.
                        I expect this thread to remain civil from here on out.
                        I like the suggestion overall, since the clothes are so bloody plain..
                        Other than that, I would want these costumes to actually have the same bonuses as the rest of the costumes they normally release. Give us some slack when we're paying more Crystals for costumes that cost more with inferior stats to the holiday costumes.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

what what thats what im talking about brother i got one mod on my side and so does witch lol boom remember people the change started right here lol
                          Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Dang, i never knew there were stat bonus differences, i thought there was a set bonus for the costumes in shop, and not one for the Rare Festival type costumes.

Comment

I love it , hope this would be implemented
                              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                              X