Make the hatched pets tradeable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make the hatched pets tradeable?

Why can't those be traded? What bad would it cause if that would be possible?
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

true. also what about the slim chance of hatching s super angel/ demon? thatd be cool
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

yeah.. tbh can't find anything negative what it could cause.. GMs could you think about this suggestion
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I think the reason it doesn't happen is because they're cash pets. By making them non-tradeable, you're forced into RL money changing hands for the eggs unless you're getting lucky with guild conts/free green dragon hunt/SotF. Personally speaking I've hatched a Teeka and 3 baby demons without spending a penny and I'd like the ability to move those pets to other characters so I can choose when I breed them etc. With only 8 pet slots per character, you start to run out of room a bit :/ Especially in my case where both my baby demons are female and awaiting a gamma scalpel...
        Server: Claymose Altar (S1, Gamedp/Ray Media/Whatever they're calling themselves this week)
        IGN: Bellatrixa
        Level: 60-something
        Class: Scion Hybrid Priest
        Honour: Archduke
        Guild: Really
        Ladder: Always in the top 5

Married happily ever after to my nubsband, GreensZ

Comment

Well that could be possible but still many ppl buys the eggs & morphs with gold from the cashers, so I don't see a reason for the pets to not be tradeable.. Also after thinking about it only the hacker case could be a problem. Well to prevent that there could be somekinda "pet lock" thingy a bit like character lock that when you set it you can't trade your (Elite) pets
          Last edited by venomeh; 06-09-2012, 03:44 PM.
          Stalkers OP.

Comment

Working...
          X