Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall

Dear R2 ,

I do not know how you expect for all the players to cash if not the same , as much as possible .
    I don't know how you guys start making statistics of the output of xtal bought in every server , as long as you let certain players to cash 10,000 . The greed ain't no good .

I mean , if you were a level 80 mortal , with thoughts of cashing , and you'd see in the rankings a guy that plays for as long as you , but he's got full heraldry , full tenets , full zodiac , maxed wings ( the ones that require EW) [because let me tell you , when you made iob purple pack content unbound , you've opened a door for all the cashers to use mall mmo ] Would you still cash ?

I doubt it . because you will know you'll never get to have a chance at him . You would feel discouraged . And you would wait for a new server , and you would eventually quit there too , because there's always a bigger casher than you .

So the result is as it is : in every server , you'll have 5 mega cashers , 10 moderate cashers , and 50 guys that buy vip . and that's it .
    a lot of potential cashers are lost because of the overpowered toons you allow in this game . and im not talking as a victim , i pretty much own everybody in my server .

You guys complain so much about your games not being supported , so my suggestion is :

1.make purple pack content in IOB be bound . just like the other packs . This way you'll shoot 2 birds in 1 shot . mall mmo will have a great loss (which means gains for you) , and you'd get rid of the server floods with lag when all the hoards log their alts (including mall mmo bots) . Besides , IOB feature is 6 months old , ive been playing CS before it was implemented , and the game worked just fine .

2.get your staff to focus on bug fixes . this game idea of PVP and PVE is great , greater than many other games . with a bit of work you could make it incredible . Get rid of the map glitches, char bugs , skills and events glitches , and i will assure you , a lot of old players (casher players) will come back and play again .

3.input a certain limit of how much people can cash / char . Set it as much as you think will keep a server balanced and people's desire to invest cash in this game .

I apologize if i offended anyone's intelligence with my suggestions .

Thank you

People would still cash even with bugs to make them self stronger even with bugs and bugged skills.
    Last edited by visualkei2; 11-26-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

hunter if R2 sets a limit on crystal cashed they will lose money, and thats not good. Plus, many real players use alts in IoB too, and they will all hate you if that rule is enforced XD

Comment

I understand what you are saying, but basically this is the way it is: R2 is a business. Every business has ONE PURPOSE! That is to make money. If they put a limit on cashing to make the non cashers happy, then R2 loses money, when a hosting website sees that one of their games stops being profitable, then the players for that game need to start counting their days, because the servers will not last long.

Not to mention it is a little unreasonable for you to ask R2 to limit the cashers, in the same breath that you ask them to put their GMs and Devs on fixing bugs and stuff. You know how R2 pays its staff? R2's staff that does bug fixes, coding work, etc for Crystal Saga, are paid from the profits that R2 is making FROM the CASHERS on crystal saga. If you take away or limit their cash flow, then having GMs and Devs is redundant.

Would it be good for the non casher? Sure, but it is the cashers that make this game have a F2P option. And it is the cashers that keep this game running.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
        X