Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Mode

getting a lot of junk
    option to not collect as sacred fruit junk and rune junk which is useless to a lv 37 and i have no idea what they are for
    Last edited by Dinomite07; 12-04-2013, 09:31 PM.

Those are items. There is an option to turn off items, or certain color items. Just make sure you are not relying on picking up pots when you are in afk for using them. Because those are grey items, so you wont pick them up if your item pickup is not set to all.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

This is the section for suggestions and that is his suggestion... And I agree that the current loot options aren't enough with so many new items added that you don't need. It would be great to remove the heraldy and fruit **** (including formula) from the loot.

Comment

I think the easiest fix here may be to lower the color of the recipes and materials that go with them , for example make the materials a grey drop and lower all recipes to green :3

Comment

No, the easiest way is: being able to deactivate those features that I don't use. Why should I have to go without potions of all kind if the only things I don't want to collect are stupid fruit items, recipes and runes?

Comment

I'm pretty sure MisterCuddles meant the easiest fix for the devs, and as such the one that is most likely to go through. A lot of people would like more item selection options, and largely for the same items too (especially heraldry and weekly event stuff), but how likely are the devs to actually add that?

Comment

Working...
            X