Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruit

Okay, so my suggestion is that the finished fruits have two categories:

1. Bound fruit: fruit that you have built using formulas and collected items

2. Unbound fruit: any fruit that you cash for should be unbound.

Obviously I am going to use the majority of the fruit that I cash for. But when myself, a priest, uses the crystal trees, and I get THREE lvl 5 Fruit of the Devil, which increases PATK (no good for me obv) but if I am cashing to open the 4th tree, then the cost of the fruit from the 4th tree and the 5th tree, and then I get a fruit that I cannot use, I feel that I should be able to sell it to someone that can use it.

But I do think that only cashed fruit should be unbound.

Opinions?
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

in my opinion the fruit should be tradble, sometimes i get fruit that increased MATK or INT, that cant be useful in my class
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

Comment

I agree with Jessie , It would be nice if the fruit was able to be traded , I also agree that it should only be fruits that were cashed otherwise there would be some serious alt abuse with people farming fruits to trade to their main account. Good suggestion I like it

Comment

I think it is a good suggestion, but I feel I should also point out that you can benefit slightly from any fruit besides the heal fruit, no matter what class you are. For attack fruits of the type you don't use, Demonlord and up wings have the inundation skill that will do Phys and magic damage both, so you get a slight boost from that. For Str fruit you get a small HP boost from it, and for Intel fruit you gain MP and MDef. That said priest is literally the only class that uses heal (rangers healing abilities are all either % based, or based on their M.Atk, so yes, heal is useless for them too), so those fruits are always completely wasted on any other class.

Comment

Exactly, I am not saying that they are completely useless. But the boost that you get from the PATK for your wings would be sooo slight that it would not even matter.
          And then you make a very good point about the healing. The only class that uses healing stats at all are the priests. So that one is useless for everyone else.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
          X