[Suggestion] How to prevent botters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] How to prevent botters

I just recently visited a thread having to do with a hacking botter who was using a torch hunting bot, as well as, he was hacking to give himself 2x EXP (Zodiac). I thought to myself how could R2 prevent this? Then i remembered another game I played, Elsword. This game has some sort of detection program that detects any botting and hacking programs and denies the user access until the programs are closed. So, my suggestion is, maybe you could contact the ones who developed Elsword, and commission them to develop the same detection system on R2's many games. It may cost a little bit to hire them, but the end result will be a botter and hacker free R2. I hope you guys at R2 read this, and at least consider it. I would like to point out this is only a suggestion.

Thank you for all you do!!!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

I commented on another thread where you made the exact same suggestion , and trust me if it was that easy it would have already been done.

Comment

Well, it is still the only Idea that anyone has come up with.... and it is possible... Like I said, it was only a suggestion.... i appreciate your input.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X