What we really need.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we really need.

Alright, so I took the time to come up with a list of what I as a player need and what I have noticed other players in my server need as well. These are suggestions that I believe will improve the game. I will be saying what the suggestion is and why it should be introduced.

Bulk gem synthesis and exchanging
    Why: Well, honestly just to save the players with a lot of gems some time. I know when synthesizing about 100 gems it takes a good few minutes. No one wants to wait for that haha. Also for gem exchange, its very tedious to constantly click to exchanging shining gems for coupons, THEN you have to exchange those coupons for gems. This can take a very long time and is even preventing people I know from exchanging gems. Along with the amount of time it takes, often times you may accidentally click a different gem which you didn't intend on clicking.

Bulk rose exchange
    Why: This just came up, with the amount of roses being put into the server I know these wont be used for only charm. Players want to go for the infinite prestige title, or exchange them for xtal. This takes even longer then exchanging gems, I spent 15 minutes or so just getting 80 xtal from 80 roses. This would really make the game a lot easier for people.

No kick from IOB
    Why: Remember when your about to get purple, then your internet or the server acts up and you get kicked? Yeah, a lot of people have been getting annoyed because of getting kicked. Players should not get kicked, but they do not receive packs either while they are offline. This is so that occasional internet jump wont affect people that much during this event. After the event is over any account logged on that got DCed should be kicked back to starglade. This would really help the players that have "iffy" internet connection.

This post will be updated with anymore problems encountered in game.
    Feel free to give me feedback on what you think, positive or negative. Also if you have something you would like to add to the list just post it below.
    Last edited by risengaw; 12-29-2013, 10:24 AM.
    What are bugs?

I agree with the suggestions , they all sound pretty reasonable to me . hopefully we might be able to see some of these things in the future

Comment

bulk gem for sure 100%

Comment

Praying for bulk gem exchange. ;~;

Comment

I personally like the ideas.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
          X