Marriage System Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage System Change

So I sent in a ticket yesterday about same sex marriage. And yes, I know it's been discussed before. But with alot of the players that have been playing for awhile and have spent money on costumes, and for what ever reason have chosen whatever sex toon they wanted. Girl toons are cuter with their costumes in my opinion but I suggested they change the marriage system to allow same sex marriage. I know I wouldn't want to change sex of my toon and lose all my costumes in doing so. This is the response I got:

"Thank you for your suggestion. We have already added same sex marriage on some of our games. We will certainly look into your idea. We encourage all ideas and suggestions brought from players to be posted on forum so we can receive feedback from the community as a whole."

So as a community, lets let them know we'd like this in OUR game since they have it other games of theirs as well. Maybe if enough of us want this they might finally give us something good.

I agree there should be a same sex marriage for exactly the reasons you have listed , or even if r2 doesn't want to do that perhaps they could add a costume exchange male to female and vice versa so that a sex change wouldn't be such a big deal.

Comment

I support. :3

Comment

Working...
      X