Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great solution to the problem..All system icons should be moved to 1 tab called "systems"... This would be a permanent solution to the problem. Not only freeing up the clutter on the screen, but also giving a home to all the future systems....Also i would like to push for the creation of a duplicate vault in SG,TOL,and champions bluff..Having 2 vaults may fix our problems with not enough room for all the games items..R2 claims that more pages cant be added due to coding....A 2nd vault will also permanently solve one of the biggest game issues..Ty for your time and happy gaming..

Comment

could just restrict icon usage to town only like VL. already have the code for VL to do that just add it to others if its that easy... plus not clickable outside towns obviously idk all your ideas are great

Comment

This so needs to be done asap , I play on a small laptop and with all the icon clutter I find its very hard to navigate and enjoy the game. This is easy to do.. It just depends on how much work your devs feel like doing.. That's all it comes down to..lazyness and now its affecting the community (which clearly it shows in this topic and the poll)

Comment

I honestly think the best thing todo is what everquest did after SONY took over, make the UI customizable. we can change the size of windows, we could minimize them, would be very nice to change games screen resolution. this would make game play experience 1,000 time more enjoyable. ESPECIALLY if u went as far as us be-able to make custom UI/mods using html.

Comment

this has been asked for a vry long time, and all it got us is more emoticons, so yeah try to hide it with arrow or an emoticon tab somewhere, but don't just leave them somewhere next to map or near chat or whwherever it blocks us from playing decently..
            Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
            Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
            Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
            Pets: A Lot!!
            Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
            Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Weapon: Immortal Aug
            Pixie: Celestial Stage
            Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
            Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

This seriously needs to be implemented in some form or another. It's increasingly annoying in pvp or ladder situations where you need to be able to move or click a specific area that, sadly, is blocked by a window you don't need to open at the time. Several good ideas are in this thread, as well as others, so it's not a lack of ideas to work with....
              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
              IGN: Codawg
              Server: Celestial Haven
              Guild: BrimStone
              Class: Beastmaster
              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I think this is the right thread to be posting this on, but the icon are an issue that everyone seems to be having HUGE problems with. To give some sort of idea of what we mean by they get in the way ALL the time here is a Video I made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWO...ature=youtu.be

I hope this brings some kind of idea to the Devs in understanding why we would like the icons to be hidden and why they are in the most annoying places.
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Lol, Love how the guy ran into you and died at 0:36.

But it's true, this has been asked for way too long and can't be ignored, Especially when r2 are introducing so many new systems and icons to the game.
                  The lottery icon for some are basically in the middle of the screen, like [what] is with that?
                  The votes are at 147 to 1, it's one of the most important topics there is and has to be dealt with as soon as they can.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2015, 01:47 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.
                  Server: (S73)Green Plains
                  IGN: (S73)Lisana
                  Level: 143 eido
                  Class: BeastMaster
                  Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)
                  Spouse: ❤ (S73)Aura ❤
                  Pet: Gen 2 Rexy
                  Mount: Killin

Each of us has a vision of good and of evil.
                  We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is good...
                  Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow
                  the good and fight evil as he conceives them.
                  That would be enough to make the world a better place.
                  Pope Francis

Comment

Seriously, can we just get this to happen as part of an upcoming update? It really would help improve playability for some players, and neaten the game screen back up. Any sort of way to hide them like characters or ingame effects, or just anything in general, would be lovely. A few great suggestions all right here, conveniently ready to use...
                    Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                    I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

The best idea is to merge all system icons in to one tab..............."Icons"...........That way we can simply click "Icon" , which brings up all the systems under 1 tab. Then we can choose easily without all the mess...

Comment

Agreed, but any option to clear the mass of clutter from the icons we have nowadays would be insanely appreciated. Make the game look neater, let players be able to move a bit more freely and chat easier, etc. Also, pardon the other account post, having some issues keeping the correct account logged in but figured it out for the most part...
                        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                        IGN: Codawg
                        Server: Celestial Haven
                        Guild: BrimStone
                        Class: Beastmaster
                        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Hopefully they do something about this soon.

Comment

Icons getting ridiculous

Ok there really needs to be a change with these Icons, I know it has been said time and time again and yet this one thing that NEEDS to be changed ASAP and one thing that the players are really badly wanting, but nothing is being done about it.

This is what the screen looks like now for 90% of your player base:-

Does that look like fun game to play to you? with getting in the way of even being able to move in the game, never mind NOT being able to part take in events due to this.

There was a thread started by ShadowGamma some time back

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l-New-Features

99.3% to YES.... how can that be ignored?

there is a Video showing what it is like playing the game as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWO...ature=youtu.be

I can not see how this is still not been resolved, and then too add even more icons on top of the existing problem.
                            Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-25-2015, 07:41 AM.
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

R2 should make the removal of the screen clutter (i.e. Icons) their number one priority as each addition icon they add only makes the game look not only worse but also play worse (due to miss clicking on the icons).

Comment

ICONS are a CANCER - I WILL NOT CASH again until this is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X