This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all players.

lately there has been a great effort by about half a dozen players to provide a proper suggestion as to how to solve the issue between r2games, the players, and that blackmarket website ad you see on world chat several ties per day. all those players have been banned for provided their copy n paste version of the original suggestion, which would truly solve all the problems.

so yall need to know, r2 intends to DO NOTHING about thatcertain website selling in game items for a reasonable price. theyre pretty dumb for that. the suggestion was to bring in a real cash trade option for players to buy items thru a certain npc from which the company itself would earn a percentage per sale. that thread was deleted countless times meaning they dont care what you do if you dont get caught. ill bet my last dollar that this thread will be deleted as well. this only shows how crooked and stupid r2games is. ban hammer time. love u anyway babe

1) I'm curious as to how you know that r2 intends to do nothing. Are you a mind reader? If you are why are you even bothering with such minor things as online gaming.
    2) Just because a thread is deleted is does not mean they do not care, again you make assumptions about what they think. Was the fault in the manner of the post?
    3) I have yet to be cheated by R2, while there are things that certainly could be improved and changed, I have lost nothing and have enjoyed the 2 years I have been playing

Love YOU babe, give us all a break and just stop the senseless reposting and spammin.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Young2Care View Post
      1) I'm curious as to how you know that r2 intends to do nothing. Are you a mind reader? If you are why are you even bothering with such minor things as online gaming.
      2) Just because a thread is deleted is does not mean they do not care, again you make assumptions about what they think. Was the fault in the manner of the post?
      3) I have yet to be cheated by R2, while there are things that certainly could be improved and changed, I have lost nothing and have enjoyed the 2 years I have been playing

Love YOU babe, give us all a break and just stop the senseless reposting and spammin.
      Im curious of the same things too, but importantly if he/she is a mind reader what does my future hold? and why are you wasting such a talent on gaming :O I also am yet to be cheated by R2, they have always helped me with my question and inquiries. It has been very enjoyable 2 years of game playing and might i add peaceful now too

Much love to you too <3
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

lol doesnt take a mind reader to see a trend.

Comment

Working...
        X