All Systems ICON!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Man_X View Post
    yeah sad but true. the original response in regards to the location of the chii button was that the spot people suggested to move it to was reserved for another system. thats bogus, they can put it wherever they want. look at other versions, they have a different arrangement for their icons... and yeah its pretty clustered too.

and in regards to the captcha they added... thats a joke. they claim they had bot spamming the forum... they didnt. theyre just "brilliant". they even added a captcha to the ticket system. that didnt help them AT ALL. theyre so silly :3
    You don't see the bots spamming the forums because there are people (Mods) who remove the hundreds of posts they spam the forums with.
    If you want to be ignorant at least understand what you are talking about.

Comment

thts a cool suggestions,hope this comes true

Comment

I agree that this is a great suggestion that many people want. Since this tread started 6 more icons have been added and they take up so much of the screen its blocks you from playing properly.

The [Merging Icons] All New Features sticky is almost a year old with 100% on the poll agreeing but all that's happened is some icons have been moved to the top of the screen which is still in the way.

I hope they can fix this problem soon. Gabotes solution seems like one of the best and would greatly improve game play
        Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

It's also worth mentioning that the devs' recent attempt to appease the clutter (moving some icons to the top corner) proved ineffective as they ended up introducing more features, of which was placed where the moved icons used to be. >_>
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-02-2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Even before they added Imbue where the icons used to be it was ineffective- the icons are just as in the way at the top of the screen as they were at the bottom. Maybe even more in the way, since now we don't have any direction that is moderately clear to click on.

Comment

i think its time for the game masters to effectively work on the merge icon feature,please do it fast

Comment

The poll showed that everyone hates the icons and want a separate, hideable menu for them. R2 has ignored this.

I can't play the pvp events because of these icons, and lower level players have trouble with some of the quests that they need to do because of the icons.

The Beastmaster summons icon can be drag'n'dropped anywhere on the screen. At the very, VERY least, make those pain in the [rear] icons the same way, so that we can get them out of the way ourselves.

It's not as good as the hidden menu, but it would help.

All of these people who know exactly how to fix the icon disaster, and R2 ignores.

So many people tell exactly how the Chi icon interferes with gameplay, and R2 responds by adding the Refine icon right next to it.
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-02-2015, 02:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Please...above all right now this is becoming a major problem for a lot of players (at least on forums it appears to be a bit of an issue). Cleaning up the screen clutter would bring back some control for kiting and pvping, and make it look so much neater. With that being said, Shadow *cough* poke em with your big stick >_> *cough*
                  There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                  IGN: Codawg
                  Server: Celestial Haven
                  Guild: BrimStone
                  Class: Beastmaster
                  Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                  Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                  Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco

Thanks for feedback! nice seeing you as well

being able to achieve something like this without messing with the zoom and the top banner would be nice since it messes with stuff/makes stuff tough on its own trying to get into things sometimes/not how meant to use lol
                    :P I'm not saying a complete icon wipe (god knows, I rely on chat way too much) but clearing the ridiculous clutter from the icons would be a massive start. Simply moving them like you can with familiars hp bar would be a start (though still problematic...) an a complete hide option/new tab...would be amazing. But...nothing we can do about it but wait and see v-v
                    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                    IGN: Codawg
                    Server: Celestial Haven
                    Guild: BrimStone
                    Class: Beastmaster
                    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

the lack of attention to this matter is astounding. What will it take to get a resolution?

Comment

totally up for this idea.. much better, and there r already great comments on it, it will atleast imporve our motivation or make us happy gamers again
                        Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                        Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                        Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                        Pets: A Lot!!
                        Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                        Wings: Divine Wings
                        Weapon: Immortal Aug
                        Pixie: Celestial Stage
                        Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                        Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Again, all system icons should be put under one system folder known as "systems". I myself am amazed at the lack of attention the devs are giving regarding this issue. With all the past issues the devs work load still most likely full trying to fix those. With the new system bugged, the icon issue was most likely pushed back again. All we can hope for is a solution to arise in the near future. I myself put the icon issue at least in the top 5 "need to be solved" problems. I wont get into the others lol. Keep giving the feed back, there has been great suggestions. Remember we r the players, our voices will be heard.

Comment

We've been asking for this to happen for years. It won't, because the original version doesn't have this feature, and r2 doesn't actually code anything.

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
                              We've been asking for this to happen for years. It won't, because the original version doesn't have this feature, and r2 doesn't actually code anything.
                              True, but what they COULD do is adjust the icon sizes based on current resolution.

Comment

Working...
                              X