Ladder increase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder increase

would be nice to see a increase to ladder with mobs/bosses with difficulty that contends with all the new upgrades that have been released 1 shotting everything gets boring but with high difficulty to new lvls would bring back fun and team work .I still remember the fun of ladder early on when you needed a team and game plan to get through.

I agree , at this point in the game with all of the new systems there are a ton of players that can solo ladder without much or any difficulty at all.
    Maybe something like Floor 76-85 all have big nasty bosses :3

Comment

i want to see ladder be extended to 100, Starting with room 76 being like death in chambers with the effect when hit deals max (1%) 25,000 of attacking players hp per damage dealt perfect+ weps abilities will just be counted as 1 hit
      I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

so i had this dream about a new ladder and was about to start a new thread when i decided to search if there was already one, and here it is....

so i had this dream the other night about a new ladder, in reverse. so it would be the same from 1-75, then the npc on 75 would give the options of A. stop and leave, or B. to continue on. the new ladder floors would be in reverse starting with 75, or as it would show on the floor 75 in mirror image, the mobs would be of increasing difficulty on the way down. the rewards would also increase as before ending with 15 soul shards, massive exp (not that we need it), and other items.

any and all attention that this thread receives will only increase the odds that r2 will do this, so comment away please, even if its a +1
        (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
        server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
        "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Working...
        X