X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.O.B kick out :(

Hello GM
    I have a problem sometimes in I.O.B
    When I enter to I.O.B or if I am playing in I.O.B, if my internet connection fail I can't enter again(it say 0/1)! Can you do like G.G or other event where you can re enter again PLEASE?
    Thanks

they wont do this becuz then people would always switch to the winning team and break the iob system

Comment

Originally posted by takashi12345 View Post
      they wont do this becuz then people would always switch to the winning team and break the iob system
      Yes, that is true, but one solution can be that you re enter to your original team. If you had blue team, when you re enter, you will be blue team again.

Comment

Moved to Suggestions & Feedback.

I wholly support implementing an IOB safety zone for those who disconnect during the event, but we'll have to wait to see what the devs can do regarding this as it has been suggested many times before. Things just take time.

Comment

i always do event like G.G., Seng and others but when i go IOB i always DC. What wrong? i have good interner connection. Help pls.

Comment

Personally, I never disconnect out of IOB, so I could only say it's something on your end that is hiccuping and knocking you out of the event.

Comment

They implant the safety net like in Seng, if you DC or accidentally close your tab down (I think we have all done that once or twice) then when you load back on your are still in IoB.

This would make it a lot better for the servers that are suffering with huge lag issues and constant Dcing.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

when u go to iob youre using a lot more data than anywhere else in cs, which means lag and that leads to a disconnection. if your pc has a low quality processor or only 1-2 gb ram and a wifi connection youre likely to be disconnected. used to happen to me every day, I could not go to iob bcuz I would dc before the event even started without fail. I don't think you should hold your breath about being able to stay in iob after disconnecting though. that has been explained already on forum. its like being able to stay in crypt if you dc, that means you could cheat and win. there are reasons most players haven't thought about regarding disconnecting and being kicked from certain events.

Comment

Working...
                X