Honor PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor PvP

What about a battleground that divides players based on their honor ranking? (ex. baron vs. baron, elector vs. elector) Im just throwing an idea out there kinda curious what people think about it.
    One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
    Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
    Level- 46+ Scion
    Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
    Wings- Angel Lord

That would have been a great idea about 2 years ago.
    At this point in the game I would assume almost every main account is an Emperor even on a lot of the newer servers.

Comment

not this guy, i only recently became emperor, it took the MASSIVE amount of white packs from iob to get it too.
      (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
      server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
      "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
        not this guy, i only recently became emperor, it took the MASSIVE amount of white packs from iob to get it too.
        If you are actively trying to get honor on a daily basis you can reach Emperor in less than 2 months.
        I just think that an event like that would be solely for people with beefy alts (high stats , low honor) to dominate lower levels.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          If you are actively trying to get honor on a daily basis you can reach Emperor in less than 2 months.
          I just think that an event like that would be solely for people with beefy alts (high stats , low honor) to dominate lower levels.
          this is true as on a daily basis if you do ALL of the events that give honor you get 1445, that's losing both sengolias, not counting daily hunt x20, any honor fruit, or any honor from pvp kills in the pvp events that give honor (ie. seng). and based on that number, it would only take 117 days to make emperor
          (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
          server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
          "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

White packs from iob , honor from kills in both iob and seng, crypt, wishing well ect
            It only took me 2 months and I never even did redemptions.
            Kind of irrelevant but the point is PvP matchmaking based on honor will just make people abuse alts more than they already do and the top players will have 1 more event to win everyday.
            Last edited by MisterCuddles; 05-28-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I figured that i was just throwing an idea out there. i mean it wouldnt be that bad for a new server, but people abuse in game activities anyway.
              One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
              Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
              Level- 46+ Scion
              Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
              Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

Working...
              X