Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superb Idea - Player Based Quests - Seriously Check it out:

My suggestion is this:

Players should be able to create their own quests within a set limitation and turn them in to give the game some versatility and keep it interesting. It can be done through a NPC.

Example:

(NPC NAME)Quest Maker:

-List of options-
    Create Quest
    Accept Quest
    Check In Quest
    Return

-[Create Quest]
    PvP
    PvE

-[PvP]

Bounty Hunt
    Player Name Input (Input the Characters name that you wish to be killed)
    # of Deaths Required
    Reward Options (Gold, Exp, Items)
    Time Limit

Guild Hunt
    Input Guild Name (Input Guild name that you want hunted)
    # of Guild Member Deaths required
    Reward Options(Gold, Exp, Items)

-[PvE]
    Monster Hunt
    Item Gathering

Monster Hunt
    Choose by zone which monsters are to be hunted and how many. (Note: Monster kills turned in for the quest completion should be credited to the kill count of the person who setup the quest.)

Item Gathering
    Choose items that are required by type.(IE: Potion -> Healing -> Major Healing Potion)

-[Check In Quest]
    -[Collect Rewards]
    This is where you turn in quests that you've been working on and results in taking them off the NPC's List.

This can be expanded upon but I personally think its a good idea otherwise I wouldn't be suggesting it. Allows the players to get more interactive with the game.

Note: Rewards should be taken from the character immediately upon creating the quest to avoid confusion.

About Exp Based Rewards - You should NOT be able to give more exp than you have accrued since your last level. IE: You wanna give 4000 exp but you have only gained 3000 exp since your last level, it should not be an acceptable quest parameter since it will result in a deleveling or negative exp at your current level.

About Item Based Rewards - Bound Items should not be able to be input as a reward, theyre bound keep em that way.

Well leave your 2cents I'm looking forward to hearing it.

-Sc3n3

Will never be implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Will never be implemented.
      Probably not, but worth the suggestion.

Comment

Too easy to abuse even it was considered

Comment

How so exactly?

Comment

Srsly r2 offer Scene a job already... He comes up with lots of awesome ideas and suggestions <3 You guys need some fresh blood
            Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
            IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
            Pet: Burning Angel<3
            Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
            LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
            You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

What if someone sees their name in a bounty hunt quest and just hides in a city or stay in aft protection the whole time? Then it would be impossible
              Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
              -Sun Tzu

Comment

I'm just gonna keep bumping this because I'm bored.. Because I love Scene and I know he has alot of talent/imagination... Because R2 needs to start looking more into player suggestions... Because every idea needs some tweaking before it's perfected and that only comes from brainstorming/suggesting/idea gathering and that can only happen if it's seen..
                LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

This can be abused by creating alts/alt guilds and constantly killing them for the rewards. So PvP part will not be implemented. However I guess the PvE may be considered.
                  Crystal Saga
                  Server: Whisperwind Beach
                  IGN: hei
                  Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                  Guild: Nightmare
                  Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                  Server: Tauren Camp
                  IGN: Izaya
                  Lvl: 45+ Archer
                  Guild: Mayhem
                  Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

What if someone sees their name in a bounty hunt quest and just hides in a city or stay in aft protection the whole time? Then it would be impossible
                    Then they would lose valuable farming/grinding time and it would be their loss.

This can be abused by creating alts/alt guilds and constantly killing them for the rewards. So PvP part will not be implemented. However I guess the PvE may be considered.
                    Seriously? You provide the items/EXP/gold that YOU set as the reward for certain quests, not the server. What would be the point in offering items for killing someone that you could transfer over yourself? You make the quest too easy and you run the risk of others completing it first, so you also run the risk of losing out on items/exp to others. Making alts to abuse this system would be pointless almost, some minimal gain can be had if you are leveling characters of the same or close to the same level however for high level players to abuse this system it would seem almost pointless for the exp.

Comment

Really no more feedback >.< ppl always complaining about needing something new... This sounds interesting GIVE some feedback
                      LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

Definitely this one will not be implemented because....................................

R2 has a contract that they are following for this game. If this system will be implemented,it should be implemented too on other Crystal Saga Version.

Comment

Originally posted by unitednations1 View Post
                          Definitely this one will not be implemented because....................................

R2 has a contract that they are following for this game. If this system will be implemented,it should be implemented too on other Crystal Saga Version.
                          kind of a confusing comment can you elaborate please? I understand they can only modify.

Comment

Working...
                          X