No announcement yet.

Looking for a merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S84 has already been added to the list of requesting servers on the first post of this thread. It is not necessary to continue suggesting servers that have already been added to the list.

Comment

• kabam S58 needs a server merge... low on active players.

Comment

• s58 needs a server merge has very low active people. please add us to the list

Comment

• Originally posted by JennyGrace View Post
          s58 needs a server merge has very low active people. please add us to the list
          We cant Merge anywhere ALL of the PvP West is Merged all together.

ALL from S6 right up too S58 there is NOWHERE else for us to go and no one else to merge into us, unless they come from a different plat form group.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Requesting Armor Games server merge with Kongregate or wherever possible.

I've put forward this request a while ago but there has not been any new life brought to us as Armor Games still neglects the server with no advertising or support.

I have on numerous occasions E-mailed R2 And Armorgames and not had much success in getting a clear answer but the only thing i can do is keep trying as i really do love the game and don't want our server to be left dead content.

On a busy day we have 5 people on, normally its 1-2 players.

There is only 1 Server so feel free to come see for yourself.

Josh.

To whom this may concern.

Requesting Server Merge from Armorgames.com to Kongregate.com

I’m writing to talk to you today to talk about the near death of Crystal Saga Armorgames.com Server. Our server has been running for well over a year now and we have never seen sight of a huge audience of players in which we can create and form a running game with a flowing economy and a large player base to enjoy the amazing events Crystal Saga brings to us. The past 6-7 Months devoted members of our community have been quitting and moving on Crystal Saga on Armorgames.com because of the low amount of activity which happens in the Server. They wanted a community but we received no advertising, No Site Admins to come visit us, never any support to bring new players in, our game was just left to be dead content. We feel as a small community of players who stayed, we deserve better. We feel if Armorgames.com doesn’t want to help expand our community then we would be better off in a new community elsewhere.
            This email is a Proposal to R2Games to consider supporting our request of a Server Merge with the Kongregate Servers S1-4 where we have a larger Community, a running Economy, Active Events, friendly people, regular spenders and a large group of people we have a potential to be with.
            Spending ‘Cashing’
            On Crystal Saga Armorgames.com, who remain are all members who refuse to spend any money until action is taken to our game to bring our community back or to help bring us to a new one. We all are willing to spend money once we have an Economy worth spending into. Players spend money to make money inside Crystal Saga. Over at armorgames.com we never spend as there is no economy to even supply to.
            Over at Kongregate Crystal Saga, They have a large community who myself and a few members from Armorgames.com server have already been to visit. We was intrigued into how a merge affected them and they were happy it happened, it brings communities closer together and a chance to meet new people. We spoke to the main people which run the Server and make sure there is no conflict and we asked them the question, if we (Armorgames.com Server) requested a Merge would you accept us as friends in which they replied yes.
            We also got the main members of the Kongregate Servers to come visit our server and they were shocked to see how dead it was, No communication, no stalls, few active leaders of the highscores, expensive prices due to no players to buy and sell items. They were shocked to actually see what the least played server out of all of Crystal Saga looked like. Armorgames.com Server was proven to be the least played server by members of the community on the R2Games Forum.
            There is no benefit from Armorgames.com hosting the Crystal Saga Server anymore if they don’t bring in new players. Our remaining players don’t spend money until changes are made. We feel we would be better off with a host which actually advertises, has a large community, great people and a service which is worth spending money on.
            This is your opportunity to give what little players we have left at Crystal Saga Armorgames.com another chance somewhere else where we can actually be hosted by a Site devoted to grow and expand our community.
            Please may you, R2 Games, take consideration the opportunity of us at Armorgames.com to merge with Kongregate.com and have a fresh chance for us to enjoy the game we grown to love?
            Thank You for your time.

Comment

• Need Merge

Ok, trying this 1 more time. We have been asking merge on server group S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8 quite few times but never got response. Is it ever going to happen? There is 1 more merge possible to do on pvp east servers, why not done it yet? I know many would be happy about it

Comment

• Server merge!

why do posts asking for a server merge get removed? s1-s59 merged servers drastically need a merge, when it can take up to 1hour to get 30 people on level 15 of crypt, you know...

Comment

• Hi can we get a merge for server S85 with S81 and S82 or S87 please. S85 is out for 4 months now and its dead. Server has more alts than active players....TVM

Comment

• Server Merge?

Can we get a server merge on S77? there are only few people online always..it for me its dead already...

Comment

• Originally posted by R29777739 View Post
                      Can we get a server merge on S77? there are only few people online always..it for me its dead already...
                      Yes, agreed. There's a one-man guild that finishes top 2 in showdown points every week but they can't even participate being that their guild is under level 4. Just one demonstration of how dead the server group is (S73, S75, S77, S78).

Comment

• we need merge on server s73,75,77,78 pls it could be more better if we merge on s81,s82

Comment

• it could be more better if we merge on all server
                          already in existence (all PVE), (all PvP) Considering East or West.als always every 1-2 months intervals open new server.
                          Or all server merge of 1-9 steps (Server X1 server X9)

Comment

• Server Merge Please...

Hi.. we really need a merge on s78/s77/s75/s73 ..there are only few people are online always..like there is 7 players online everyday ....can you get us a merge please? you can see it on my screen shot..Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2015-10-27 at 11.30.29).png
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1718616Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2015-10-27 at 11.30.33).png
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1718617Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2015-10-27 at 11.30.48).jpg
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1718618

Comment

• can't we just merge pve with pvp.. in the end it' sonly those 2 servers that will be needed to merge, because people just go to new servers to get the bonusses of the opening, and then get rejoined with their older servers... and many think that it would be good to merge those 2 servers... pve looks like pvp mostly, ebcause of the competition and pvp need some others to blow of their steam ^^ and personally i don't leave pve for my toon, but i miss everything of pvp..
                              Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                              Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                              Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                              Pets: A Lot!!
                              Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                              Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                              Wings: Divine Wings
                              Weapon: Immortal Aug
                              Pixie: Celestial Stage
                              Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                              Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

• GM server 88 need a merge!!!

GM please s88 is dying because of the rollbacks and server going down for days people are quiting and losing hope please give us a server merge to boost our economy.

Comment

Working...
                                X