Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Earn More Gold From Gauntlet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn More Gold From Gauntlet

hello everyone.
    Want make more gold from gaunlet? I hope i can help u for that. Here we go.

FORMATION
    the best formation for gauntlet is using LE and nereida. for hitters, u can use main and ES or GW. and using totem fire for more damage.
    here the formation:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Formasi pake LE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	495.4 KB
ID:	1775099

the problems is someone had LE and the other is not. for someone who don't have her, don't worry, we can use astral hunter or astral child as LE.
    in here we using totem dragon, for make nereida can cast skill each turn.
    this is the formation:

Name:	formasi ga ada LE.jpg
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	1775100

SKILL
    For skill, better we use combine shadowstrike, sand of time and thor's fury (for mage) or flame dash. this is it:

Name:	Skill.jpg
Size:	548.5 KB
ID:	1775101

why use shadowstrike? its not better using blazing arrow and dark arrow?
    nope, better shadowstrike. why? because shadowstrike have 3 times hitting enemy with 135% (if lvl 10). so total 135% x 3 = 405%.
    blazing arrow only 220% (lvl 5), and because shadowstrike is blue skill, so we can more easy for make it high level then blazing arrow who is purple skill.
    imagine, shadowstrike with 405% combined with sand of time (target deff and agility's -52%).
    so u can damage the dragon or wolf more higher then using blazing arrow.

ARTIFACT
    for artifact, we must use:
    1. Song of prosperity, increases rage.
    2. Wrath of gods, increases attack.
    3. Shield of preservation, give a shield equal to 8% of its max hp.
    4. Galactic force, deals 210% angel atk ignoring enemy deff.

Name:	artefact.jpg
Size:	495.2 KB
ID:	1775102

if u don't have song of prosperity, its ok, u can replaced it with Angel's Necklace, reduces enemies deff by 12%.

ZODIAC BLESSING
    for blessing of zodiac, we use Gemini, Libra and Capricorn. that is the best blessing for gaunlet.

Name:	zodiac blessing.jpg
Size:	352.2 KB
ID:	1775103

Thats all i can tell to u guys. i hope i can help u with that. And I feel like I missed a lot of things or may have misstyped something.
    So feel free to ask questions and provide positive feedback.

nice guide mate!
    Name: gerasi
    LvL: 93
    Br: 4.5+ m
    Server: 61 Doomstone Forest
    Guild: FlyPoject
    Alliance: Balkan

Comment

Aeries with 8 percent more damage better option from the 6 percent to agility, defense and atk in gauntlet.
      to file a ticket

Comment

I have a question, or rather a suggestion of a kind. I'm pretty sure that anyone over 25k dodge (possibly lower) dodges most, if not all attacks from Gauntlet monsters. So why not make monster attack your main right away instead of sacrificing one striker? Especially with complete IRB2 since it using skills doesn't add rage to the dragons and lowers their possibility of hitting (or one-shooting main/heroes).
        Just curious, I agree with the guide, nicely done!
        S210 Fiery Citadel
        Nick Peyp

Comment

with the max gold cap u get more gold when u strip

Comment

230.4 million is the cap on gold in gauntlet. Happy gaming.
            to file a ticket

Comment

just get 15k+ dodge main with high lvl shadowstrike (put at mid front) and go infinite rage build(IRB) Light Envoy+nereida (100 rage combined total) put in 2 attackers which are godless wolf and earthshaker.

tadaa you are gauranteed decent damage.

monsters won't cast skill because you are casting sklls with IRB which dont +25rage to monsters from normal attack. normal attacks from monsters will miss at 15k+ dodge 100%
              Last edited by darkmadruk; 09-01-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X