Mycroft's Guide to bet at domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mycroft's Guide to bet at domination

As we know that we can bet (place wagers) on domination for 500 vuchers each,
    I build this thread because I found that some players are getting confused on how to place their wagers on domination...

here we go...

things you must know is that:
    1. wagers can only be placed in semifinals, finals, and the grand final.
    2. you must stand by, Online during domination in order to place your wager.
    3. you need 500 vouchers for each bet (need 1500 vouchers to bet on semi-final-grandfinal)
    4. you can't place wager on your own battle (grand finalist can't bet on grand final battle ;p)
    5. prize for winning each bet is different
    semifinal (50x soulstones, 50x synth scrolls, 50x aegis shards)
    final (75x soulstones, 60x synth scrolls, 60x aegis shards)
    grand final (100x soulstones, 75x synth scrolls, 75x aegis shards)
    so that, if you have limited vouchers, like only 500, just wait for the grandfinal
    6. you can collect you prize after the grand final ended,,, by clicking "my wagers" button then click "collect all"
    you can also collect your prize after each battle,,, but you must collect it 1st before placing wagers on the next match.. otherwise you'll get the "requirements to collect prize unmet" message

here it is...

see the red square below.. there you can see the 1st pool,, 2nd pool,, and grand final...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	domi c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	1745160

you have to click the magnifier button in the match that you wanna bet, and place your wager on your fighter..

Name:	Domi b.jpg
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	1745161
    Yellow square for semifinal match,,, Blue square for final match..

and choose and click the wager button below your fighter photo..

Name:	domi a.jpg
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	1745162
    when it's done, the wager button will change into wagered... then you have to pray that your fighter win ;p
    there's only a limited time for you to place your wager,, so better you don't go afk for too long during that match..

you can see the log for the battle result.. and yes, admin,,, that 2nd match is a bug,, that must show the log, not the info of battle time, please fix that -.-"

that's it..
    I hope it can be usefull for you
    Last edited by riehirayuki; 02-06-2014, 09:48 AM.

can u bet 2 times at final match?
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
      can u bet 2 times at final match?
      No. You can bet 1 time each round.

Since you are going to make a 2nd guide to same thing that is posted. Better edit yours. You can collect winning wagers any time after that round is complete.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-Domination

Comment

Actually, you can't even bet every round anymore. On s30 I could only place one bet and I had to keep my bet on that person until the domination finished. I was never allowed to cancel my wager or change my wager. At the end of the first round you can place a wager, I wasn't allowed to collect the pack when the person I bet on won. And after they won, I wasn't allowed to chose another person to wager on. So I had to stick with the 1 person I bet on until the domination ended.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
          Actually, you can't even bet every round anymore. On s30 I could only place one bet and I had to keep my bet on that person until the domination finished. I was never allowed to cancel my wager or change my wager. At the end of the first round you can place a wager, I wasn't allowed to collect the pack when the person I bet on won. And after they won, I wasn't allowed to chose another person to wager on. So I had to stick with the 1 person I bet on until the domination ended.
          Ran out of vouchers? My last domination I had to bet on someone then changed my best on last two to the winnder of domination. Because first wager on semifinals was me vs the final winner.

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140201121452.jpg
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1681075
          Last edited by mageofsilence; 02-01-2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageofsilence View Post
            Ran out of vouchers? My last domination I had to bet on someone then changed my best on last two to the winnder of domination. Because first wager on semifinals was me vs the final winner.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70137[/ATTACH]
            I always have at least 3k vouchers.

Comment

I always have at least 3k vouchers.
              Me too but as my ss shows i bet on differant people. I was able to collect each winning wager after the round was over also.

Comment

Ok... so how do you collect your prize after the person you picked wins each round you bet on them? I tried to collect my prize because the person I bet on won, and yet it says requirements unmet. Am I supposed to wait until domination is over to collect each winning wager? Or can I collect the prize after each round?

Comment

Ok... so how do you collect your prize after the person you picked wins each round you bet on them? I tried to collect my prize because the person I bet on won, and yet it says requirements unmet. Am I supposed to wait until domination is over to collect each winning wager? Or can I collect the prize after each round?
                  same with me,,, I tried to collect my semifinal chest after the semifinal ends,,, but I got the same "requirements unmet"

then I can get all my three chests after the grand final ends..,

So, how can I collect that chest after each run?

Comment

I just figure it out...
                    you must have placed another wager on the next battle while trying to collect the prize..

you can collect the prize after each battle,,, but you must collect it before you place wagers on the next battle
                    I just edited the guide, ty mageofsilece

Comment

Ok... When I made that post during the last domination, I was able to place a bet on each round (like I saw in the screen shot) you were able to bet on, but could only collect the prizes after domination is completely finished. But now this domination I was only able to bet on 1 round and not the other two that followed, and I wasn't even allowed to collect my prize after domination was finished even though the person I bet on won the whole domination.

Comment

Working...
                      X