Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

when will Styx be fixed???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will Styx be fixed???

it has been reported many times that Styx does not work in TA..when may we expect this problem to be rectified??

If only u search the forums u can find your answer here : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....PVE-Dark-Abyss
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

thank you

Comment

"- Fixed the Angel Styx's attack problems in Cross-server Team Tournament."

How about fixing her in CS TA. At the moment she shows no skill being used and does not attack at all. Really don't care about Team Tournament.

Comment

The problems with Styx are still persisting in the team arena event. This has been costing me more then a few wins when my hit points are down 30%. The fix you were supposed to have correct did not help in that area. Please resolve this ASAP and compensate the Styx owners.

Chesty
          Mage - Server 178

Comment

Yeah Styx is still broke in Team Arena. All she does is cast shield. No Angel Skill.Click image for larger version

Name:	Styx fail (800x394).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	1694064

Comment

yep, Styx is still broken : /

Comment

Yup, Ta is still bugged. I have also noticed she will cast Cancer or Sagi on your team and not the other team.
                Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
                Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
                Server: S23

Comment

Reported this bug again.
                  | | |

Comment

Working...
                  X