Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No help from r2games support/tehs(About Zodiac Bug and Tycoon loss as result)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
    What is the ticket number, I'm sure you have been answered by someone in the ticket system but you are just powerposting to make a point here. Stop it. We are dealing with a multitude of people and they have to be fixed one by one, no one is more important than any other person.
    this is also my ticket number (#168759)
    i file ticket since sept 2, and its already sept 14 now,

Comment

Today morning my problem was solved,big thanks to the devs for this,now I'm close to be happy(after 18-19 days of faceing this bug).But seriously,I'm missing compensation for Single Server Tycoon (Archangel's Helm ; Genesis Battleplate : Freyja's Boots ) . All screenshots still here , to proof my rights to get this items in compensation . Best regards , and thank you again for fixeing my problem .

Comment

Just had got answer of support team about compensation(as AE86 stated I can't post screenshot of my ticket , so I gonna tipe answer of GM by myself) :

GM: Hello LieeS, Thank you for your reply. We will forward your request to devs team but we seek for your understand that it will be their decision about the compensation regarding this issue. They will consider all the elements but we afraid they may not compensate to you rewards of tycoon for 21+ place since there is no way to find out whether will you get that much point (you hacked game to get more points) . Please wait a little bit more to the compensation, it will hit your account very soon. Thank you

Remark : Some words have been replaced with similar meaning, so that the message could not be contrary to the rules of the forum .

As you can see from screenshots in my first post here , I had got 56403 points without Zodiac(Aegis Shards)/Loop(Gold ; Angel Tears)/Blitzeing Dungeons(Gold ; Angel Tears) . If you remember events , while Single Server Tycoon was here , we was able to get 1000 Darics from "Recharge any ammount/Spend any ammount(not sure wich one gave it , but one of this for sure) each day for a five days long . Also we had got more then 1000 Darics from "Today Gift" event and 150 each day from Vouchers Buy . I'm not talking about ~250(not sure about right number) from "Finish 30 Loop Quests" , because I was not able to do this , considering this bug . With some brain work it was able to get alot of points from Djinni's Merchant(as I remember I had got rewards even for 20000 Darics spent) .
        And now they're named me cheater , or something like this ? Or just lazy to check logs and find that I'm just playing smart ? I need explanations from devs/admins/mods and rewars what I deserve to get , but didn't got considering this bug .

P.S. I'm already calculated in my first post how much points I'm missed considering this bug(~4000 points from Aegis Shards+Angel Tears , Gold I'm not even counted) . I'll continue "bumping" this topic/my ticket , or making new topics/tickets if this will be close , untill not get my deserved rewards . I do have big disadvantage against players , whos not faced this bug and properly had got rewards from Single Server Tycoon . I don't need any other compensation , just asking to rewiev in my problem .
        Last edited by LieesS(LoA); 09-21-2014, 04:36 AM. Reason: Made some changes, so my post did not contradict the rules of the forum .

Comment

Originally posted by LieesS(LoA) View Post
          Just had got answer of support team about compensation(look at last reply from GM)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104644[/ATTACH]

As you can see from screenshots in my first post here , I had got 56403 points without Zodiac(Aegis Shards)/Loop(Gold ; Angel Tears)/Blitzeing Dungeons(Gold ; Angel Tears) . If you remember events , while Single Server Tycoon was here , we was able to get 1000 Darics from "Recharge any ammount/Spend any ammount(not sure wich one gave it , but one of this for sure) each day for a five days long . Also we had got more then 1000 Darics from "Today Gift" event and 150 each day from Vouchers Buy . I'm not talking about ~250(not sure about right number) from "Finish 30 Loop Quests" , because I was not able to do this , considering this bug . With some brain work it was able to get alot of points from Djinni's Merchant(as I remember I had got rewards even for 20000 Darics spent) .
          And now they're named me cheater , or something like this ? Or just lazy to check logs and find that I'm just playing smart ? I need explanations from devs/admins/mods and rewars what I deserve to get , but didn't got considering this bug .

P.S. I'm already calculated in my first post how much points I'm missed considering this bug(~4000 points from Aegis Shards+Angel Tears , Gold I'm not even counted) . I'll continue "bumping" this topic/my ticket , or making new topics/tickets if this will be close , untill not get my deserved rewards . I do have big disadvantage against players , whos not faced this bug and properly had got rewards from Single Server Tycoon . I don't need any other compensation , just asking to rewiev in my problem .
          Attachment had been removed because ticket information is considered private and therefore against the forum rules.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Almost 10 days after bug was fixed - still waiteing for compensation.More then month to solve problem and give compensation,realy?You think it's right action devs/GMs/admins?

Comment

Working...
            X