Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

Did NOT receive 1000 Diamonds after recharging for the amount of $9.99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did NOT receive 1000 Diamonds after recharging for the amount of $9.99

Server: 194 Mylne Castle
    Name: Tashia
    Type: Not receiving diamonds

Details: I just recharged $9.99 for 1000 diamonds. I waited for 30 minutes thinking that there could be a delay. But It's almost an hour and I haven't received the diamonds yet! Check on this.

AND BY THE WAY! FORUM ADMINS, DON'T YOU *EDIT* DARE TELL ME THAT YOU CHECKED ON THIS REPORTED IT TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES !! THAT *EDIT* PROCESSED DON'T WORK COZ' FOR MY LAST COMPLAIN YOU *EDIT* ADMINS DID NOT DO ANYTHING AND DID NOT EVEN FIX IT !! *EDIT*!! THIS AIN'T ABOUT GAMEPLAY BUG ANYMORE !! WE'RE TALKING REAL MONEY HERE !!
    Last edited by AE86; 09-12-2014, 07:37 PM. Reason: language

All payment issues should be directed to billing at support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Perfect support!
      1000 Diamonds issue do not solved for fifth day.
      Yesterdays recharge of 5000 diamonds not received yet.
      Answers - automatic, no real help or care.
      Totaly dissapointed.

Comment

Billing issues have to be addressed in the form of a ticket at support.r2games.com. If you have a ticket number I can forward it to the billing team.

Comment

The moderators are doing their jobs. And you are asking for them to do something they can't do. Do you really think FORUM mods can solve a billing issue? Seriously, contact customer support or email the executives or do something other than swear at mods on a FORUM.

Comment

Working...
          X