Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

store offers missing buy/recharge options???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• store offers missing buy/recharge options???

i wanted to recharge on your store/offers Playerize/Superrewards page with mobile by fortumo BUT whole top of page missing where option to choose is missing
    so i wanted to know is that some technical issue or is removed and we wont be abble to buy diamonds by those options

ty hoping for fast response as i cant recharge and missing rewards

adding SS if is of any help

Yeah, so many things MESSED up lately. I tried to recharge this morning for some points in CS but I have the same problem.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 09-26-2014, 03:28 AM.
    Don Juan
    S176 Malefic Court

Comment

any news on this when can be fixed or u decide that we phone recharge/buy users not worth your time???
      this is 4th day i cant recharge loosing daily rewards ( lost so far 320 seraphs not be able to recharge and shoud have aditional 240ish diamonds ) and not having diamonds for new Vip wich i need renew in 6-7 days
      i know me personaly dont recharge much but i do daily and all is count towards your company income
      if not fixed soon 1 player less as i wont play without VIP status
      PLZ fix it asap or atleast let us know IF will be fixed or is removed totaly ( hope u understand that not all can use credit cards this is only way possible i can use and support your company by buying diamonds ) or add phone recharge option on your main page for buying without offers so we can continue support u and enjoy this nice game

TY

Comment

I think this has more to do with Playerrize than it has to do with R2. but i totally understand, I use that means to recharge too since UGC retired so its a big incovenience that its no longer there.
        Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

same problem dont have vip lose lvl vip dam u.u please resolve this problem fast

Comment

And still no answer form r2.
            It would help me a lot to have the Fortumo system up again so i could buy some diamonds.
            Active
            League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mioma Lv. 79 (Breserker)
            League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mimi Lv. 72 (Hunter) [diferrent account]

Inactive
            Wartune - [229] Saber Dunes : Mioma Lv. 67 (Archer)
            Monkey King - Alpha Test : Mioma Lv. 70 (Monkey)

Comment

no answer from r2 and no answer still from playerize/supereward either
              iam rly sad about it, i didnt recharge lots but i did daily and once a month for vip, still have Vip for a week and if not resolved by then i know atleast 4 players will leave as we loose a lot of daily recharge rewards and have no time to do all things without blitzing

we still hoping and some answer from r2 or playerize will be nice atleast to know

Comment

SAD and BAD news arived for all mobile users

Dear player,

The payment method on Playrize//Superrewards has no longer being used. We advice you to visit our online store at http://store.r2games.com/ to do the recharge in further. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

even thou i WANT support and continue playing its not possible as nowhere is mobile payment option so big minus and for sure several happy customers leaving game in 5 days and no more support for r2 money wise
                mobile option for buy and recharge was only way i can do it and support game i like and now its gone SO

gl to everyone else
                Last edited by godlys; 09-23-2014, 08:20 AM. Reason: added reason

Comment

i was missing this method too , but you can find it in your browser history and you can still buy some diamonds .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1695484

Comment

I'm missing the 'Buy' option from Matomy as well. Great way to start the Angel Exclusive event, where we actually have to recharge.

Comment

same problem too

Comment

What's the differnce between recharging through matomy and through r2?
                          League of Angels
                          S96 Alanna
                          Beserker lvl 71
                          Fortuna lvl 85
                          Sterling Moonbeam
                          Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                          850k BR+
                          Guild: Legendary
                          Blood and Jade
                          S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                          Bayi/Zhi
                          War Urso 7*
                          45k BR+
                          Guild: Eternal

Comment

I enquired in superrewards if they discontinued the fortumo service ..
                            They replied they service is presently dpwn and they are trying to bring it up again ..

Comment

No u can try .. but u won't get any diamond ..u will be charged but u will not get any diamonds ..

Comment

Working...
                              X