Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

store offers missing buy/recharge options???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hola, veo que sos Argentina como yo. Sabes donde podemso cargar por movil, ? , n otengo mas la opcion de zong en matomi
    S 169 ING Leiru

Comment

Originally posted by LaCulisuelta View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]105257[/ATTACH]
      hola, veo que sos Argentina como yo. Sabes donde podemso cargar por movil, ? , n otengo mas la opcion de zong en matomi
      S 169 ING Leiru

Comment

Hi, Giờ ko bjk lÃ*m sao để nháº*n con thiên thần 80 khi mất cái đó rồi

Comment

any news on this when can be fixed or u decide that we phone recharge/buy users not worth your time???
          this is 4th day i cant recharge loosing daily rewards ( lost so far 320 seraphs not be able to recharge and shoud have aditional 240ish diamonds ) and not having diamonds for new Vip wich i need renew in 6-7 days
          i know me personaly dont recharge much but i do daily and all is count towards your company income
          if not fixed soon 1 player less as i wont play without VIP status
          PLZ fix it asap or atleast let us know IF will be fixed or is removed totaly ( hope u understand that not all can use credit cards this is only way possible i can use and support your company by buying diamonds ) or add phone recharge option on your main page for buying without offers so we can continue support u and enjoy this nice game

Comment

I send a ticket to R2Games and this was the response they gave me
            Click image for larger version

Name:	replied.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1695624
            Active
            League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mioma Lv. 79 (Breserker)
            League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mimi Lv. 72 (Hunter) [diferrent account]

Inactive
            Wartune - [229] Saber Dunes : Mioma Lv. 67 (Archer)
            Monkey King - Alpha Test : Mioma Lv. 70 (Monkey)

Comment

Thank you Mioma for information.

Now gamesmasters developers admins or moderators which ever one wish to answer. Its alll very well saying go to r2games store to recharge but unless you have a facility for recharging using a mobile phone then for me the information is moot. You blame super rewards and they blame r2 seems to me that its your game and you can allow content or services or discontinue them. Some people prefer using pre paid mobiles because they can budget and only have to give out a phone number and not credit card details so please find away to have payment by mobile reinstated. I for one have 17 days of vip left and after that if i cannot get vip by phone i will probabley leave the game. Thank you.

Comment

Why the hell does super rewards have to b closed...first supersonic ads then token ads...wth and this is coz ppl wanna pay by phone?...watch vids for Balens and buy through wartune site FFS instead of getting them closed down
                Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                ~
                Server: s481
                IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                Lvl80: Class Adv
                BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                Guild:Heroes
                Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

*not token ads I meant matomy but wouldn't be surprised if people start spreading rumours about it too and getting the one of 2 remaining Balens by video suppliers closed down too...was ur choice to spend on the supplier instead of wartune...don't blame them and stop other people getting small balen scraps from vids
                  Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                  ~
                  Server: s481
                  IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                  Lvl80: Class Adv
                  BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                  Guild:Heroes
                  Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                  Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                  58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by Pattronia View Post
                    Thank you Mioma for information.

Now gamesmasters developers admins or moderators which ever one wish to answer. Its alll very well saying go to r2games store to recharge but unless you have a facility for recharging using a mobile phone then for me the information is moot. You blame super rewards and they blame r2 seems to me that its your game and you can allow content or services or discontinue them. Some people prefer using pre paid mobiles because they can budget and only have to give out a phone number and not credit card details so please find away to have payment by mobile reinstated. I for one have 17 days of vip left and after that if i cannot get vip by phone i will probabley leave the game. Thank you.
                    on our server, ppl already start to leave becose of this.. same me, + i miss that new angel `becose can`t recharge witout a card..
                    this game is ** up...

Comment

all offers will soon be remove...why, one thing r2 will not earn from watching a vid for 2 dias and you will receive the reward for recharging any amount...so by removing it you will be forced to recharge on r2store...this is the day where freeplayer dies

Comment

and to connect that on thread i posted here on forum- free players gone, game is dead, cash players go -will end as same outcome, protecting your player base - 0 points- and leaving game will start to raise numbers very fast
                        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

just wonder how long even bigest casher will stay on game where he will be one of few players on server but they wont be able to make even 1 team for team CS tornament or when they will lose event rewards becasue they dont have anyone to atack on wyrm race or raid in raiders, and that will be to bad, this game has potencial and it dont have reason to die that fast. we can just hope that r2 will find way to balance things again
                          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i don`t care about offers.. we need to get back, recharge with Xsoll or phone.. that`s it

Comment

Originally posted by chrysalizzz View Post
                              all offers will soon be remove...why, one thing r2 will not earn from watching a vid for 2 dias and you will receive the reward for recharging any amount...so by removing it you will be forced to recharge on r2store...this is the day where freeplayer dies
                              when fortumo mobile was active i was recharging for 2 months daily 60-70 dias + 700ish once a month DIDNT even look at free offers
                              ALL we need and WANT is mobile recharge with small amounts 0,7-1$ option as lowest and up to 15ish $

think fortumo had something like this if i remember good its roughly ammount and was great
                              60-70 diamonds = 0,7$
                              106-114 diamonds = 1,2$
                              400-450 diamonds = 4$
                              698-708 diamonds = 7$

will be nice to have also one more option for like 1500 diamonds with small disqount for like 12$ or so BUT will be RLY happy and without it

Comment

Need mobile recharging fast .. Already missed so many event cause if that ..
                                If mobile recharge is not available in the offer sites then r2 can u pls put them in ur store option .. we really need that option ..
                                And i don't have credit card so u can understand why i can't recharge using your store ..

Comment

Working...
                                X