Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is there a limited numbers of rounds in Zodiac ? GM I need clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a limited numbers of rounds in Zodiac ? GM I need clearance

This is not the first time I am trying to kill the last zodiac and at a certain point I get a fail although I am still alive with enough life to finish the last NPC left. I am not will to check how many rounds I have been through neither can I send a log from the battle the last one failed to load like all the others. Anyway here is the ink of the battle and hope you will see it cause I am not able to.

http://s174-loa.r2games.com/shareFight&121541ef88c71675

My question is :

Is there a limited amount of turns to kill the last mob in zodiac

otherwise in this zodiac there is so many dodge on the NPCs side That I doupt I will be able to kill that Boss before I reach a certain level

anyway I don't see the use to limit rounds when you have a team facing another that has 5 characters that are so high in dodge that you hit them once in 6 to 10 hits (not even 20%) .....

I hope that you GMs are realizing that not only the stronger and higher we grow the longer we need to fight to win .... I am actually experimenting 15 mins matches in TA and when you tell me to increase my attack I wish you would put yourselves in our pace and see how you would feel to be ignored like that.

today I did my 10 zodiacs attempts rounds and 3 times the turns stopped wile I was still alive and able to finish the level.

hope you will be able to give me an answer.
    Last edited by MercylessDaywalker; 09-21-2014, 12:13 PM.

there is a turn limit which is believe is 30 turns, and if you dont defeat within those 30 turns, the fight ends and you lose.

Comment

Thanks are you GM ?

anyway I see why thing are done like that in this game and I'll wait till I get less dodge from them

Comment

no, but this has been brought up before in forums and a mod has answered in those ones.

Comment

Working...
        X