Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP Cross-Server and Server

Hi.
    Whether the game counts only money ? and where game balance ? spoil the game by introducing fuse gems (dodge+, hit+, crit+, block+), take it by only a few players.
    As the name of the game suggests (League Of ANGELS), that angels should decide the advantage in the game or Heroes along with their skills, no high lvl gems (dodge/agility/block), and high lvl cherubstone, because it just spoils the game.
    Where is there a balance game after entering the game fuse gems if on Team Arena meet the players and similar statistics and the 1 fight continues 10+ minutes... it is stupid idea, this method does not encourage the players to fight, simply because the fight lasts too long, especially as we know that the battle will be lost.

I play a mage, I chose the profession Mystic (I have a 74 lvl), at lvl 70 + you can see that this profession weak in comparison with other character classes, skills are simply too weak even in comparison with profession Sorcerer.
    Not to mention the new classes Archer, where it was introduced recently, and on lvl 65+ is simply too strong...
    Similarly with the other character classes 70+ lvl Berserker/Paladin, who have in their skills "recovers hp", "shield", etc., mage Mystic have only low damage skills, or not def skills.

yeah, but.....than someone will say that mystic and sorcerers is too strong for other classes (strange, it's like i read some thread where someone says that mages are too OP ) all classes go up and down in any game, but i agree that high lvl skills are not worthy, as mystic i use low lvl skill just because i have nothing better, sad, but that is how it is
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

If you think Mystics are weak then you are likely doing something wrong as Mystics are one of the top classes
      头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
      不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
      (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
      (奥特曼 - ultraman)
      (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
      (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

i didnt say weak, i say i use low lvl skills because it is better than higher lvl skills, only skill that can pary super dodge builds is icicle arrows, no point to use anything else, beside as lvl 74 (almost) still cant use blackhole
        and i must dissagree with you, there is no strong or weak class only builds, all classes can make char with 20k+ dodge and with hecate ,respawn armor, loki weapon and piesces aegis can be hard to kill
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Ur doing it wrong.... Mystic is best old clas, +-10% Berserker, depending on Skill/gems combination.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            The problem of long battles are just because of Seraph's helm and Archangel's helm bugged debuffs mate. 1000000 Bug reports about that was wrote already, noone cares. About new fusion gems, none on my server, who did get them didn't donate to get them (they was like in HoC, and people got them had 1200 HoC cards collected before and got 60k in Poker MAster event), second guy collected lot's of quiz vouchers and managerd to get 1st place there received thoise fuse gems. Can't get the point with donaters + new gems. And as I see... you are one more person that is not strong at gaming and thinking. Cherubs are part of angels btw, and now you got angry cause you won't get those level 10-11-12 cherubs? Lol... Archers are op? Why? Because of shield? Oh, tell that to berserkers with their tripple shot. Tripple shot ignores Archers shields and have chance to apply 3 debuffs at once. If you are thinking archers defeating PvE just because of that shield= you are wrong. I'm working on some plan after completing one I will get other skill than shield instead. Second one thing about those shields = Developers aren't giving us Sanctuary totems for some reason, sanctuary totem giving those shields with even higher chance than Archer class have. Guy... I think you aren't thinking deep enough and you don't see the situation from all the sides.
            Berserker's Tornado Blow doesn't ignore shields like archer's DS and Aquarius Aegis.

Comment

Ok, I have 75 lvl and new skills "Blackhole +5"... but... does not make sense this skill, if I use it one time a few fight, the same is with skill "Ball Lightning +5", both skills are of little use...

Simply the game is too big randomness, or my character uses the skill or not, or for example my character asks World Boss 6 mil damage or 19 mil... the game is for the large discrepancy inflicted injuries, small or large...

Comment

hello before to begin, game ask us to write letter and number. It's little letter and number or big letter and number ?

Comment

Working...
                X