No announcement yet.

Diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW AE86, I see no point in using forums for future...as in this issue and past issues...ex. constant DNS only on this website was made to be as though it was my connection when all other websites work....but that was the reason i recieved again from filing a ticket.... Majority of time tickets arent even answered....i gotten to where from players in my server commenting on filing tickets and simply reading forums from other players where problems are concerned that filing tickets is a waste of time.... Majority of time it is played off that its the players fault no matter what the problem is, and sometimes as in my case admits to it but cant do nothing because it would disrupt the balance in the game....so edited postings above from R2 games since we dont want players see that something was wrong and by message admiting it but doing nothing as it would disrupt balance in the game.... Must be nice to EDIT ANY COMMENTS THAT YOU DONT LIKE....because they showed WRONGDOING. So use whatever excuse to delete/edit the post....players know whats going on from time to time in game....Anyway let me be silent now before i hurt devs feelings

Comment

Working...
    X