Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting log in issues right now? Connection reset or something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta be jokin we in the middle of TC game crash we doing tycoon pts being hours we cant do WB or TA straight cause we got kick out

Comment

• Originally posted by R230785 View Post
      we cant log into game we missing out on tycoon points an if you guys going to give us compensation make sure its not in chest so we get the points we are owed sick of you guys giving us compo that wont add to tycoon so it makes us cash up when it shouldn't.
      it almost seems like they trying to make us spend cash to rank...
      S190(Scattered Mountains)
      Gravev(Guild Leader of Avalon)

Comment

• hey !
        i was finishing my tasks and didnt retrieve any rewards from hot event yet
        and i am at 19k gemology when server down !
        it will ruin my points at tycoon if the server still down until time reset !
        20k pts tycoon will be gone !!!!!!! how would you responsible for this with your poor compensation ?!?!?!?!

Comment

• realy stpid situation cant login........... trying from 25 min nw 15 min left to server reset............ dint colect anythng :-(
          all wasted eeeehh
          Spartacus
          s102 cool bay

Comment

• i play gemo but going lag i refresh data base error

Comment

• Same problems on UA30........ getting extremly annoying

Comment

• Don't despair, everyone, i mean, there are many players PAYING R2 ALOT of money, so you think we'd expect better service than what we are getting... and that they'd have the Finances to correct whatever issues they seem to be having... but hey... maybe i'm wrong. Maybe it's ok that players are getting screwed over and ****** off and will leave this game if the service we are PAYING FOR is NOT what we are RECIEVING!! Just a thought ^_^

Comment

• well, i'm done giving money till they can get there Sh it fixed and they give something good for Compensation this is total Bull Sh it, there is no way i'm gonna be able to get anything good in tycoon with this sh it going on every few hours, i almost missed TA, now i can't do my Clash of Might and dark Abyss. and don't give me any Bull S h i t about refreshing or clearing my history, or trying a different Browser, cause it on your end not mine, we deserve better then C r a p p y a$$ chests that don't do Sh it to help with Tycoon, on that fact this is gotta be the most Fu c k e d up Tycoon ever, 2 days in a row I couldn't Collect at 22:00

Comment

• again server 217 is down I agree with R249632085 and QueenKuNika I lost over 6 millions gp in goods over this (gems disapearing) an no gm to answer our plea !

Comment

• up now but again for how long ...... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueenKuNika View Post
                        S102 just down again... Right after gauntlet, it was okay then suddenly all icon blank when opened. Refresh and can't log back in -_-

Agree, compensation please!!!! It's almost reset and we can't collect hot events while we need them for tycoon pts!! And this time please give compensation not in chest!

agreed need to give it to us without chests
                        S190(Scattered Mountains)
                        Gravev(Guild Leader of Avalon)

Comment

• the LOA server is unstable its not us we having the problems i know how you fellings too i had problems too but the server is back on but will crash again anytime so better do it fast

Comment

• LMAO got comp package and then booted again and can't get back in after reset.... you guys are good

Comment

• Login Error even after RESET

Please fix it ASAP. All of us players need a better game. Its happening again and again.

Comment

• server 173

so no 22:00 tycoon rewards, server keeps not loading and recharge aint working...

Comment

Working...
                                X