Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting log in issues right now? Connection reset or something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 187 down again like yesterday.... going to miss Quiz and no idea what happened in Gems... as it froze and then booted me AGAIN... getting tired trying to hit 65K before 1400

Comment

• S ua34 too

Comment

• me also ......!!!!!!!
        Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
        you can find me here, ↑
        InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

• The money I pay per month would PAY for 10 TB of bandwidth through a half decent mitigation service. Stop opening up your IP to the public to allow these kiddies and their rented shells to DDoS your gaming servers. For heavens sakes you have a client base that is getting REALLY angry as they are paying you guys a LOT of money and all we get in return is a virtual currency to buy virtual items which cost you to make, nothing!

Comment

• servers down again , what up r2games
            S23 went down 3 min after reset

Comment

• Oh guys are you kidding us?Server was up until now and now again down? That´s not funny anymore.DNS Change when Server shutting down dont help at all.Your compensation dont help to get the 65k if we miss always Points becouse of this incompetent work you get done.You give out chests what dont give us the Points back what we lose in any events.What ever fix it

[S101] Lair o' Flames down .
              League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
              Class: Sorcerer
              Level: 80
              Guild: Noobs
              Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

• s49 down too!!!!

Comment

• This is Tsoula, s210 is back up but nothing seems to load. When you click something you get an empty screen.

Comment

• W t f are you doing with the servers???????
                    Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
                    ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

• s190 ...cant log !

Comment

• s97 is don also

Comment

• LOA down again... 2 days in a row. Please get this fixed.. This helps no one with Tycoon or any other game event.Quiz Wyrm ect.

Uzziel

S102 Cool Bay
                          S207 Vaporous Citdel
                          May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

• Come on guys compensate with something that counts towards tycoon, now I have been very patient with this but trying really hard to win and when it goes down in the middle of inferno you cost me points not to mention the try!!
                            Gina
                            s181

Comment

• S109 cant login again

Comment

• i wonder if the humankind will live long enough to see this game work flawless for one ******* day

Comment

Working...
                                X