aegis skills not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aegis skills not working

while in spire ive noticed that virgo aegis does not work at its correct % .. mine is at 40% success rate....and here is a video to show u how often it is used ... well not used...

http://ub3-loa.r2games.com/share.php...25447cb7fb74b1

IGN Hades S70 sacred elementalist.

If im not mistaken the attack of the angel need to hit to apply virgo aegis

Comment

not too sure about that.. because in TA even if people dodge ur angel.. it still works just fine... its only spire and zodiac nightmare it does this problem..

Comment

also if that is the case . that the angel has to successfully attack to have the skill work.. then why do angels have such low HIT RATE ....... lvl 8 evolve mikaela .......5300 hit rate...... my main char has almost 3x that.... i think something needs to change.... maybe add a real hit rate to them.. or actually make the skills do what they say they do... 40% chance is not 40% when the angel has to hit them for it to work... when they got 13-20k dodge.... and the angel has 5k hit rate.....

Comment

considering #2 said virgo needs to hit to proc, other skills work fine?

Comment

i dont believe aegis skills and whether the angel hits is related at all since the aegis skills activate before the actual angel attack. But i do have to agree that it seems like 40 percent is really 4 percent sometimes, especially in spire and zodiak for other aegis skills also.

Comment

Working...
            X