• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Store Question PLEASE :)

So the store clearly states:
    Purchase Duration: 10.25 00:00 - 10.31 23:59

However:
    1. The event is still going on 10.31 so we can still earn pumpkins up to this time.
    2. Numerous events in the past have originally said their end date as the end of the "event" but the store and collection continued a day after.

My question is, will the store be there on 11.1? Because if so I will save pumpkins, and if not try and spend as many as I can on 10.31.

Thank you,
    Roland

to be safe, if the store clearly states (as you put in your post) until 10.31 23:59...then i would take it as that is when it is closing.

Comment

So we can collect another prize from daily or no ? have not done so far this thing ( event and shop end in same day.) so we can not collect a prize from pumpkin spirit on 01.11.2014 ? we already collect the last prize ?

Comment

if u dont play on oceanic server go there and check at their reset

Comment

So we collect already our last chest from pumpkin spirit ? we can not collect another chest in few h ?

Comment

No more Halloween event on 01.11. Whatever you have - spend today.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

PLEASE EXPAND HALLOWEEN SHOP... WE NEED TO SPEND SOME PUMPKINS.................................................
              Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
              ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Funny I still got pumpkins as rewards (obviously from Tarot, dont know frm others) but shop closed... Any chance for extend or we just have to swap whatever in bag in hot event?
                Originally posted by Henry Miller
                There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                S102-CoolBay
                Immortals

Comment

what tyler says, only way to spend pumpkins atm
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Yes I would like it brought back I didn't spend my pumpkins I had kids to take trick or treating and I wasn't able to get online last night so just 1 day would be really great. I don't want to waste my points on **** I didn't want.

Comment

ah don't think that it will be back .. but in hit events u can exchange ur pumpkins for atleast some things

Comment

Working...
                      X