No announcement yet.

player missing in battel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty finaly! lol i did hope it will be fixed soon because i lost lot of good because of it....and when it be fixed i expect compansation for all the gold lost tycoon point tycoon reward ect ect...

thank you demonLOA
    ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

This isn't a "display issue" like you say it is. This is a serious glitch. Someone going from 90mil damage to 20mil damage is not possible to be a "display error".

I'm in his server and it was very apparant yesterday that something was wrong with his team seeing as how he is usually at one of the top 2 spots and i dont remember seeing his name at all yesterday.

Also some G-wiz information for you since you don't seem to know. In gauntlet, after each fight your team 100% regenerates, so showing the quick battle like he did means he would be 100% every single time it showed it, there is no way for anyone to be dead when you see that window because everyone will be revived and back to full health. How I know this is because I have roughly 3.8mil total HP shown when I die and during last rounds of gauntlet and I take around 2.4-2.8mil damage, meaning I would die after 2 attacks or have hero's missing after the first attack of the round, but I always have whole team shown and take same amount of damage again because party regenerates after battle.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
        This isn't a "display issue" like you say it is. This is a serious glitch. Someone going from 90mil damage to 20mil damage is not possible to be a "display error".

I'm in his server and it was very apparant yesterday that something was wrong with his team seeing as how he is usually at one of the top 2 spots and i dont remember seeing his name at all yesterday.

Also some G-wiz information for you since you don't seem to know. In gauntlet, after each fight your team 100% regenerates, so showing the quick battle like he did means he would be 100% every single time it showed it, there is no way for anyone to be dead when you see that window because everyone will be revived and back to full health. How I know this is because I have roughly 3.8mil total HP shown when I die and during last rounds of gauntlet and I take around 2.4-2.8mil damage, meaning I would die after 2 attacks or have hero's missing after the first attack of the round, but I always have whole team shown and take same amount of damage again because party regenerates after battle.
        Nice G-wiz information you have there.

As i stated there "appears" to be a visual error with log, as it does show (this has been seen in certain logs) that the first hero to die is shown as the "Backup" hero (The end of fight party formation not the beginning of battle formation that you expect to see)

And as i've said this will be tested and if there is an issue with "No Main Hero" We will find it.

Do i need to make that any more clearer for you?
        Last edited by DemonLOA; 11-21-2014, 07:48 AM.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

well arent we quick to judge someone based on appearances? lol. He typically deals around 80-90mil damage per attack in wb (thats 30 tycoon points per attack) and ends around 100mil total damage (without respawns meaning around 300 points), then he almost always finishes in the top 3 (meaning another 60-70 points). With that it doesnt add too much so that isnt the issue. The main issue I think that put him in his mood is that in gauntlet he typically deals the most damage and finishes with around 3 billion damage. I do the same and I get a 40-50 mil gold prize at the end, thats 5k points for tycoon, a HUGE jump that he loses out on, considering how far the others were ahead of him in his screenshot Id say he wouldve been lucky to break 1billion with how it is now meaning he probably got around 2k points for tycoon at most (1 billion damage is 20mil prize right? been a while since I got it and attaching pic in case you dont believe it)Click image for larger version

Name:	gaunt.png
Views:	1
Size:	347.3 KB
ID:	1701699

and tyler...i dont think you understood something, your team fully heals after each gauntlet battle, meaning even if main died and you win the fight, your main returns the next fight so it doesnt matter if his main lived or died, he should still be shown the next fight. As for his build and stats, he's definitely a lot better than you give him credit for, I hope you get to face him in CS so you can see how his build works first hand

Comment

He is ranked second on our server Tyler..before this issue placed first in Gauntlet on a regular basis and often second in World Boss to me. Not sure why your such a verbose bully to everyone in forums..although I suspect it is to make up for some issue where something else is rather small.

IGN: MizUndrstd
            Server: s4
            Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

In all fairness i use to think the same thing, why am i dying now in gauntlet :s

I watched the actual battle and realised even though i dodge most attacks, when i got hit i didn't have the HP to survive and 2nd place on your server has only 1.59m hp and decent dodge, no healer and he would be 1 shot by gauntlet mobs =(

So i'm really wondering what this thread is all about,

Comment

He has watched the actual battle..and he says his main is not there at all...that is what the thread is about.
                Without any change other than the deployment of Fortuna as his main angel...his damage has gone all to **** in both gauntlet and world boss.

Comment

I wasnt posting that saying it was his, I was posting to show the gold reward for 3bil+ damage as proof of what he is missing due to this bug. You can judge all you want, but he has his team set up to perform well and it does just that, no need to get jealous why you so mad?

Once this glitch is fixed you can see for yourself what damage he normally does lol

@snow - I have less hp than he does and I survive just fine against gauntlet mobs. I can 1 hit all wolves all the way to the last round in a lvl 32 guild, only thing i cant 1 hit are dragons (XD of course) and the end guys after they start breaking50-60mil hp. Considering he usually beats me in WB I imagine he fairs better in gauntlet as well since his guild is also lower lvl meaning weaker/easier mobs to defeat.
                  Last edited by R23121670; 11-21-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Are you a GM or a Dev TylerWin? Nobody has to show you chit....so stop being a demanding little prig. I stopped by your server to look at you....and I saw nothing special.
                    Seems you spend most of your time on forums being a troll.

Comment

grrrrr i dont know who the **** you think you are tyler me main his over 580k br and just for let you know if you ever encontr me in cs you better flee because you will be dead each time you exit the respam area!

Comment

seems like u dont know how gauntlet works mate,inform urself instead of judging others,he has bug on his account and asking to be fixed if u cant help please dont bother responding.as he said gm already logged in his acc and saw for himself its true that his main is not deploying...
                        Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
                        In all fairness i use to think the same thing, why am i dying now in gauntlet :s
                        I watched the actual battle and realised even though i dodge most attacks, when i got hit i didn't have the HP to survive and 2nd place on your server has only 1.59m hp and decent dodge, no healer and he would be 1 shot by gauntlet mobs =(

So i'm really wondering what this thread is all about,
                        oh and i can give ya a tip...dont put main in front on wb and gaunts and u wont be 1 hitted right away hence you will do more dmg,also healer is usless against wb and in gaunts for the same reason u said u doubt he can do alot dmg...u get 1 shotted so there is nothing to be healed...use ur brain brahhh...

Comment

Guys this problem is being looked into, I'd appreciate it if till then this thread could keep a little bit quieter =)

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

So I should yell in quiet dainty voice? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                              Ow ya... you daaamn scared me Like if you are the one is able (or maybe even not, with your ****** build) to kill me in CS ) Say the time when I need to be there, in CS and I wil ltry to be there, so you can suit your need to kill me there.
                              i alway do me cs a round world boss time like 17h30 to 18h30 server time some time littel after like 19h30.
                              i did calm me self a littel i was realy mad last day and you tylerwin come in realy bad time to laught at me player and all the hard work i done on it but still i will realy enjoy to see you in cs and kick your butt if i can

Comment

Working...
                              X