Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Slaughter - Hot Events

Hello,

Why would you put cross server slaughter in Hot Events if CS doesent work? It hasnt been working for days so why put that if people cant do it? Just a question....

Compensation

LOL compensation in server 173 when u collect u get nuthing.... Now TA don't work Either
    Last edited by R274861208; 11-22-2014, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Screenshots.....

In game Name.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I don't want to be rude, but has someone thought that some problems might be from the players/country?
        Since I started I had 0 problems, no database, no zodiac, no loop, nothing ( I do get a little error for attacking wb too fast probably, but that's not an issue, and doesn't stops me from attacking it. )
        Now with the compensation getting it but receiving nothing....don't know.
        If it's R2's hand, they must have done something, else Idk how 95% of people post almost every 5 minutes problems (even from my server) while I am more clean than a panda after a bath.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

TA aint working

Just like always you sc.rew it up and now TA aint working. My guild leader said it will happen and he was right. and CS aint working either. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
          Last edited by JadaKiss84; 11-22-2014, 05:49 AM.

Comment

TA log failed after 3 battles

lost 1 att also so stoped at 6 battles

s196 blightclief

Comment

same problem on s 202 Warlords Haven. TA not working. First battle went fine, 2nd battle it said refresh your browser and even after refresh it said same for everyone.

the cancel button wasnt even working anymore so needed refresh to get out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	1703606

Noeka s202 Warlords Haven

Comment

compensation is rly lame, with event going i can easy get 10000 honor 500k gold oh and vouchers so also some tycoon points

2000 honor on s196 blightcliff for CS is low and shame compensation

Comment

TA glitched

Now TA is glitched in server 173 also.

Comment

u call that compensation

Comment

LOL i now right and you don't even get it.

Comment

actually read compensation. There is writed they fix it after Team Tournament. So this mean this compensation is for one week cs down¿
                        nickname: 1121
                        real name Urmas
                        server S55(after merge UA29)
                        Guild: Highness

Comment

We have reported but really guys if you want assistance please provide the information when you report an issue. We have also reported that TA is not working on EU servers.
                          File a ticket
                          for payment issues
                          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i think they schledule events for longer time. i think time when they put that into schedule they had no idea that cs is down that moment.
                            nickname: 1121
                            real name Urmas
                            server S55(after merge UA29)
                            Guild: Highness

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                              We have reported but really guys if you want assistance please provide the information when you report an issue. We have also reported that TA is not working on EU servers.
                              Hard to talk with angry people.
                              When you ask for info/details about the bug or screenshots, all they do is whine. ( And most likely will get quotes on this message followed by attacks. )
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                              X