This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R249830025 View Post
    alex, alias gokuz, dont try to turn the pages. I (Lervia) have my own oppinion of you after you left LOVE 2 times bec you werent winner of rose event when MISSTYQ was leader of love,insulted her in a lot of ways in world chat and that almost every day, then you were happy after she gave me the lead and wantet to come back a 3rd time. after i said no you started insulting me the SAME way you did with misstyq. i asked YOU to STOP already to insult players after every guild event , you never stopped. never ever stopped, you even insulted more and more. and sorry but after almost one year playing LOA on our server it really pisses off if you insult players of WHATEVER guild, so i just tried again to say stop it already, and you even said i should shut my mouth? like the GM in our server said, PM the person to insult them not months for months in world chat. even your status on your profile says " Hate me" so you are always doing insults etc on purpose. and now you claim to be a saint? you are really joking. just stop already after months playing to START the diskussions in world chat that goes till you insult (what is always fast) and just finally check: ITS JUST A GAME!
    +1 i really forgot that :P

Comment

"I don't wanna make drama"said but he is a drama always,Drama in roses event,drama in Com,drama in orld chat,drama drama..
      We can laugh now or you have more?
      PS. sometime somehow you must understand that me(Sabinio) and Falcon are different peaple...

Comment

ah and by the way, gokuz didnt you said you didnt cash anymore since months? well ofcause not if you maybe buyed a already high cashed player like.. maybe ioanna?

Comment

The thread was about F4lcon insulting me.... if U have problems with Alex deal with him but stop polluting this thread...he insulted me,no you,or alex... so judge at point,not on personal vendetta.

Comment

@crywolf read this phrase please(it's normal to defend Your greek person,as nation it's ok)
            when U said that Romanian people are a nation of whores, thiefs,gipsyes ,murderers, monkey levl nation ,
            What You think about that? If You feel that f4lcon did well then I should feel same. But Cry,my friend , You said :
            and we did not report you thats whole thing that you always fight with falcon but he never report you
            and I reply :
            I did not reported you because I thought it will be nicer to raid you as ''reward'' for what U said
            So I did not report him because I felt that he will realise he did wrong accusing and moking my nation... As I told him in world chat...I do Greece 2 times/3 motnth....and I just love people there...and they,as the vacancy and holydays come,call me to go back in Greece to spend beutiful times with them again...but hey,f4lcon is f4lcon....
            I rest my case.
            Pls Jess(Lervia) U started again post here even You did not have a thing with this post... so please,stop poluting Denissa's Thread,thank You,have a great evening to all.
            Last edited by M_Alexandru; 12-04-2014, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Sharing accounts in banable. Wel, let 's see a confession:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	sharing account.gif
Views:	1
Size:	673.5 KB
ID:	1704298
              and let's ee how f4lcon laufgs about R2 team

Name:	hw%20he%20laugh%20about%20r2%20team.gif
Views:	2
Size:	690.9 KB
ID:	1704299
              So Lervia,from S39 server,please stop defending ppl that insult me... and stop play on sephirod account.

Comment

Sephirod is real life boyfriend of jessica u khow that right ? and if u wanna talk about MULTI accounts look your "husband" accounts like Edy alex / DjAlex and some more...
                Last edited by Cryw0lf; 12-05-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Name:	1.png
Size:	715.9 KB
ID:	1704369Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	708.6 KB
ID:	1704370Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	698.1 KB
ID:	1704371

okey saggi, i see what you try here. you and gokuz wants to ban us all? And crywolf is right, Damian L. alias Sephirod is my Real life boyfriend, since over a year.

Comment

hahahahahhah plz gm ban us all and let saggi & gokuz and his alts alive in s39...u see that we ruin the server hahahahahah

Comment

ah and saggi? i never protected f4lcon, i just dont agree that you wanna ban all who gets on your nerves, say that i am defending f4 when "he insults woman", but you dear alex alias gokuz could run wild for months insulting Misstyq when she was leader of love-guild (her name is ana, so a woman too) and me when Ana made me the leader ( and yeah i am a woman too). you said i must stand on your side? i would, if you would say something to your "reallife husband" if he insults other players each gender for months and months. But no you just laugh with him when he does it. GM's please, dont let them fool you with this extremely stupid play they put on. Its just such a big lie that they are the victims.

Comment

All can see that In thouse ss that I tried t make You admit You share account with him...and You did It. I don't want You or his account banned but,when U take part of something that has nothing to do with You,well, I must show the world who You wreally are. As the matter of Gokuz, speak with him,here ,the only tyhing happened is that F4lcon insulted me ...and I did not do that ever to him...or You,or any other player... so please,stop interfearing in this thread. You're not the person blamed here, f4lcon is. The moore You interfear, ppl will see that I had a good reason to report him and You intervention here and Cry's has nothing to do with this situation. Simple as It gets.

ah and saggi? i never protected f4lcon, i just dont agree that you wanna ban all who gets on your nerves
                        Ok then I'm so mad and upset , f4lcon did do anything,he did not insult me but I'm a crazy person and want bann all server? Is this some kind of sick joke?
                        Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 12-05-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

lol I are 100% hi bay my acoaunt dude or woman

Comment

Originally posted by ioncelrau View Post
                            lol I are 100% hi bay my acoaunt dude or woman
                            I am ioana

Comment

idiot i am another person dj alex i dont know who it is so don't talk about me !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdyAlex1 View Post
                                idiot i am another person dj alex i dont know who it is so don't talk about me !!!!
                                even if i am wrong i dont remember insult you ...

Comment

Working...
                                X