No announcement yet.

Connecting problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got happy when finally could nter the game.....but say something good that lasts....
    middle of abyss and connection goes down....and now the lovely black screen is back.....

SERIOUSLY....do the devs know what they are doing....???? imo..NO they dont have a fn clue what they are doing....try this ,,, try that...OOOPPPSSSS....
    WE ALL expect a very reasonable compensation for the inconvenience this have caused..and above all ...the things we have lost trying to make it in Tycoon...etc...such as gemo cards...etc....

Comment

That stupid white screen got started from the cross server. Cmn. Will u fix this already? Really tired of just waiting and falling behind cus of that "Whitescreen" bug.

Comment

Im having that "white screen" too, trying to log in for about an hour already without any success.
        I followed the advice given by Gurothos but still ending up with „white screen“.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	white screen Dec 12_2014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	1704737
        brgds
        Eleanora fm S210 - Fiery Citadel

Comment

I'm having the same issue too. Did everything told and the same problem still exists.

IGN: Aeryn s179 Shivering Sands
          Playing on s179 and s218 Main is a lvl 71 mystic named Aeryn, I also have lvl 61 archer named Ruby. Yunalesca a lvl 43 mage, soon to be sorcerer :)

Comment

Same problem here. Had all the bugs last week, and now this... patience is running out.

Comment

Same annoying white screen for me...
              (Runpunchwin S85)

Seems like Sweden isn't the place to be... :/ It will be tough for us to recover from these problems that have occurred lately
              I appreciate how Gurothos tries to help and give us some info from the devs - but it would be nice to hear something more...
              Maybe they could tell us if they are close to a solution or something...? They can't lose that much time by speaking to us here on the forums, right?
              (I understand that things might not be easy to fix - but at least TELL US!) ^^

Comment

my main which can get inside game dont load cs and twilight.
                nickname: 1121
                real name Urmas
                server S55(after merge UA29)
                Guild: Highness

Comment

Same here at S210 when finally djinni, Prismatic, Gauntlet, Angel and Tournament was up now we cant even enter ?
                  Have they never tried to do a rollback if they apply stuff that locks several users out ?
                  IGN: Halgurenorm

Comment

I got an answer on my ticket that solved the problem for me: Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled. Hope it helps someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyhoy View Post
                      I got an answer on my ticket that solved the problem for me: Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled. Hope it helps someone else.
                      This actually worked. Thanks!
                      Playing on s179 and s218 Main is a lvl 71 mystic named Aeryn, I also have lvl 61 archer named Ruby. Yunalesca a lvl 43 mage, soon to be sorcerer :)

Comment

Cant they just fix the god damned problem?! I dont want to have 29 different browsers and other programs installed on my computer to be able to login to one game that I play.
                        Unless the rest of the world has the same problem, why should we have to be the ones to do a gazillion changes with secure DNS, other servers, VPN's and ****?
                        Just make the game work the same way in Sweden in for example Chrome as it does for the people in the Phillipines or in America.
                        Somewhere in their coding there must be something that makes the clients from Sweden to go bananas.
                        I just want both my game and my computer to run smoothly without all this drama and trying a thousand different solutions to something causing problem for a handful of players from a certain country or area.

It truly sucks and please FIX IT and COMPENSATE us for your mistakes that costs us both events, BR, time and irritation.

// Leedna S223 Tolono Springs

Comment

I cant log in also. Fix the damn problem immediately.

Lasergirl S114

Name:	IE login.jpg
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	1704752
                          And same problem in chrome

Name:	Chrome login.jpg
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	1704753
                          Last edited by Sileem68; 12-13-2014, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I´m glad i wasted 20 bucks Just to watch white screen, best investment ever made in my life. Thanks R2.

Comment

Im in sweden to and got white screen aswell what the heck is going on and still no compensation for 3 days of not be able to play djinni or tourney it feels like u guys dont care.. Plz fix this now and dont say we shall do stuff with our computors since it have worked before to play.. It your problem to fix not ours
                              Last edited by R2213651; 12-13-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Same problem. From Sweden aswell. Invested pretty much money, enough to pay couple months salary for a programmists... Fix it please
                                IGN: MrAigor
                                Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

Working...
                                X