Problems with hero crests that were bought at the yearly review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with hero crests that were bought at the yearly review

My name is Drakanas, and I play on server S223. Recently I purchased the Valkyrie crest, and the Arcane Spirit crest in the yearly review. Is there a reason why I cant recruit the heroes, or do I need the hero souls to go along with the crest? Spent a lot of diamonds for something that doesn't work. Bought angels and mounts, everything works except the hero's. Questions that no one can give me an answer to in the game, Except that its a glitch, because I'm kind of confused

To recruit any of the special heroes, you need to have all the topaz or ruby herosouls needed along with the crest. since you already have the crests,you need 1500 topaz herosouls for valkryie and for Arcane spirit you need 750 ruby herosouls.

Comment

sure you need herosouls. It tells you how much in the recruit tab. VAalkyrie 1500 topaz herosouls, arcane spirit 750 ruby herosouls.

Comment

Thank you for the info, will spread the news.

Comment

There is a visual bug on Astral Tavern that doesn't show you that you own the Crest for the heroes you want to get, but if you have the Crest and the hero-souls required to recruit the hero, you can recruit them without any problem.
          It was reported a while ago, but seems it still didn't got fixed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
          X