This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker!!!!!!!

THIS GIRL DESTROYED THE GUY WITH THE 2.1 MIL BR BAN HER! SHE IS CHEATING OR HACKING OR SOMETHING!
    SOMEONE SHARED THIS BATTLE
    http://s1-kong-loa.r2games.com/share...254a6d9cf01cbc

seriously your such a stupid ****** lame n00b they should ban your *** instead.
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by jm4nsk1 View Post
      seriously your such a stupid ****** lame n00b they should ban your *** instead.
      maybe you should mind your own ******* buisniss!!

Comment

lol doxie is hard to kill anyway not sure but i think she has about 20k dodge , i wonder what wyrm she has for bonus
        beside it, you should know that party of HoC heroes dont mean anything if you make some misstakes in builds
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by Youew View Post
          maybe you should mind your own ******* buisniss!!
          you post on an open forum you n00b ... everybody can see her dodge and atk ... the other hardly touch her while she heals 355 each turn ... and her claw does alot more dmg then the other complete team so now go back and play with you lego.
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

try to learn the game before accusing others

Comment

3mil hp, dealing 1.3mil damage with skill, heros all have 1mil+ hp or close to yet only 1.5mil BR....I imagine this is a fight in wyrm race and the person winning the fight probably had a pretty gold wyrm today, I cant see any other way fro a 1.5mil BR person with such stats to exist. Sometimes if you just use your brain you can figure out why things happen and it doesnt have to involve hacking.

Comment

I am level 42 already ****** ******* hell you try learn the game this is a cheater in my books!!!

Comment

Ya 100% cheater/haxor/exploiter/casher/cheater i agree with you youew 102%, theres no way a 1.5mil can beat 2.1mil ***????????? Is this real life? Wow pls mod look up this person account and punish, very unfair to us who can't do this wowoww. Youew you are the best man, please punish more cheaters so we can all have fair game thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
                    ya 100% cheater/haxor/exploiter/casher/cheater i agree with you youew 102%, theres no way a 1.5mil can beat 2.1mil ***????????? Is this real life? Wow pls mod look up this person account and punish, very unfair to us who can't do this wowoww. Youew you are the best man, please punish more cheaters so we can all have fair game thanks man.
                    yeah you understand that cheaters should be punished!! **** them!!

Comment

That's funny. It happens to me all the time, never claimed they were hackers though. :l

Comment

No the damage she dealt and the health points she has everywhere isnt right! **** ficking hell **** she is a ******* hacker!!!!!

Comment

May i ask you for your in game name? Because i would like to have a little chat with you..

Comment

I've watched people with 1M BR destroy people with twice that....it happens at a lot more of extremes then this. Doxxie is using IRB (I just learnt this, and I've got 2 lvl 67's so...) and thats better than the other's build. Best get your facts right before accusing others ,a dn learn about what gives a good game before making random accusations.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
                            Ya 100% cheater/haxor/exploiter/casher/cheater i agree with you youew 102%, theres no way a 1.5mil can beat 2.1mil ***????????? Is this real life? Wow pls mod look up this person account and punish, very unfair to us who can't do this wowoww. Youew you are the best man, please punish more cheaters so we can all have fair game thanks man.
                            I kriffing hope that was sarcastic XD

Originally posted by DOXXIE100 View Post
                            May i ask you for your in game name? Because i would like to have a little chat with you..
                            lol
                            Alanna
                            Beserker lvl 73
                            980K BR
                            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                            Mystic lvl 72
                            1.1M BR
                            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by DOXXIE100 View Post
                              its or a troll or so big of a n00b it will be a waste of your time... but calling you a hacker ....
                              S69 Foultusk Lair
                              IGN Jm4nsk1
                              Guild BloodOath
                              Alliance BloodOath
                              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                              X