This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doxxie100 View Post
    may i ask you for your in game name? Because i would like to have a little chat with you..
    no ♥♥♥♥ ban her!! Mods ban her!! You think i give my name **** you!!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jm4nsk1 View Post
      its or a troll or so big of a n00b it will be a waste of your time... But calling you a hacker ....
      i am not a noob ♥♥♥♥!
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Youew View Post
        i am not a noob ♥♥♥♥!
        You are a noob, brat, moron and generally dumb. Don't you know when to ♥♥♥♥ shut ur gob mate?

If ya wanna swear ^^ that's how to do it

no ♥♥♥♥ ban her!! Mods ban her!! You think i give my name **** you!!
        Bet it's a little weasly one, and she's just asking for IGN not name.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 01:01 AM.
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

There's nothing wrong with it.
          BR means nothing, and if you know how to build your heroes/main well, small br can beat high br very easy.
          Also, please try to calm down, it's a game that we all play to relax and have fun, not to insult.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

If I were a mod on this forum I would give that Yuoublabla a 3 day ban for inapropiate language ( false acousing racist ) ... but theese guys make me smile . Pathetic.
            Server [8] - Captive Amora
            IGN: Kiralyl
            Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

What the **** are you talking about?! I am relaxed right? Right?! Alright!? ******* hell cant even tell ******* **** about ******* cheaters what the **** is this even ******* hell these hackers overflow this game like ******* hell

Comment

All I see are asterisks. I think it's time to me to play forum whiner Mad Libs.

Comment

Relaxed - free from tension and anxiety; at ease

Sorry, but you're not. And it's not hacking, it's the 100% stat bonus from guarding an Auricon. Wyrm Race gives bonuses to stats depending on how good the wyrm is.

Comment

Before you ever accuse Doxxie of hacking again, please note the following things:
                    1. This was in Wyrm Race, and Doxxie had a gold wyrm, which gives 100% bonuses to all stats, vs Bob who had a Blue Wyrm, at 10% bonus to all stats. None of these bonuses are on the BR
                    2. Doxxie is using Fireball, which NULLIFIES half of defense. That makes the attack that much stronger on a 2.1m BR person
                    3. Doxxie has 13.6k dodge. Double that, and let me know if you think she is hacking again, because of the Gold Wyrm bonus
                    4. BOBtheDOG has 16.7k Hit, with the 10% bonus. Now do you think Dox will dodge more? 27.2k vs 16.7k, which ones higher?

Please don't do anything to my friend and ally-guildmate Doxxie, without actually thinking about the facts. If I figure out your in my guild too... you won't hear the end of it, because you just cussed out your ally-guildmate.

- SlashandDash, Kong S1

Comment

Originally posted by 123456236523624 View Post
                      before you ever accuse doxxie of hacking again, please note the following things:
                      1. This was in wyrm race, and doxxie had a gold wyrm, which gives 100% bonuses to all stats, vs bob who had a blue wyrm, at 10% bonus to all stats. None of these bonuses are on the br
                      2. Doxxie is using fireball, which nullifies half of defense. That makes the attack that much stronger on a 2.1m br person
                      3. Doxxie has 13.6k dodge. Double that, and let me know if you think she is hacking again, because of the gold wyrm bonus
                      4. Bobthedog has 16.7k hit, with the 10% bonus. Now do you think dox will dodge more? 27.2k vs 16.7k, which ones higher?

Please don't do anything to my friend and ally-guildmate doxxie, without actually thinking about the facts. If i figure out your in my guild too... You won't hear the end of it, because you just cussed out your ally-guildmate.

- slashanddash, kong s1
                      you ******* think someone with 600k less br can defeat someone with 2.1 mil br! No she cant that is fact wyrm doesnt give **** for buffs!

Comment

...I'd say doubling the stats is a bit higher than you think.

Comment

Please read the Bonuses on Wyrm Race the next time you are about to start one. It clearly says "Bonuses: __%" which are bonuses to stats. Your sounding like the worlds biggest LoA idiot.

Comment

you ******* think someone with 600k less br can defeat someone with 2.1 mil br! No she cant that is fact wyrm doesnt give **** for buffs!
                            You joined today. You are being pathetic to people like me, who are noobs too to this area of the game, so what you must seem like to doxxie herself, i can't imagine.
                            Alanna
                            Beserker lvl 73
                            980K BR
                            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                            Mystic lvl 72
                            1.1M BR
                            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Lets take a little break from yelling, and let's do some math class!

Doxxie's Real BR after WR benefits: 3009890 (1504945 * 2)
                              BOBtheDOG's Real BR after WR benefits: 2385892 (2168993 * 1.1)

Who looks stronger now?

Comment

I am not an idiot if you want to see an idiot see yourself this is a ******* hacker ******* hell everyone knows but bcuz she is some b!tch and you all know her you all ******* think she isnt you ******* *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X